The Corporation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Corporation Reviews

October 16, 2016
Terrifying, depressing wake up call. Can't believe it took me over a decade to finally watch it.
January 3, 2016
Together With The Associated Book (By Joel Baken) This Is Very Informative. I Am Worried That Such Souless Entity's, With No Real Responsibility Can Continue To Destroy The Planet Driven By Pop Cultures Need To Consume. The Future We Are Leaving Our Children Is Disasterous.
October 2, 2015
The problem with this documentary isn't that it's too biased or doesn't show multiple sides, but that it's a string of anecdotes and isolated incidents, but with not a good enough focus on overarching trends.
September 28, 2015
This doco will make you angry and helpless at the same time.
March 1, 2015
One of the best documentaries I've seen in a long while really eye opening to the tactics of big business.
November 16, 2014
this movie reminds us of what corporations are about; very disturbing, vivid, and not to be missed.
July 21, 2014
Equal parts enlightening AND horrifying.
April 22, 2014
The film went into great depth examining the practices of transnational corporations and their power in our society
½ February 22, 2014
Very informative and thought-provoking.
½ December 20, 2013
The most fundamental problem with this film is that it's called 'The Corporation' and yet it goes on a 2 hour spree of bashing capitalism. In true capitalism theres no such thing as a corporation as its a legal entity & thus protected by the state. In free maket capitalism there are only businesses. What this film is highlighting is the evils of crony capitalism, otherwise known as corporatism or fascism. The film does have some interesting things to say about corporations, but I cant help come to the conclusion that its nothing more than a typical left wing piece of propoganda. If you truly want to understand capitalism I highly recommend Stefan Molyneux's youtube channel.
½ November 7, 2013
Significant for any caring rebel against the corporations that think they run the world, this documentary plays out broadly enough to cover several aspects that are general and specific.
August 14, 2013
Kinda runs out of steam towards the end.
August 10, 2013
Should be mandatory viewing for anyone that owns, works for or manages an incorporated business - The Corporation
June 24, 2013
Thorough and scathing look into the social, environmental & economic destruction the current corporate system is sowing. Not entirely optimistic, it shows many viewpoints from Capitalist chiefs, Greening CEO's and the usual swag of the likes of Chomsky, Moore & Klein. It covers a lot & is quite long. I never knew Basmati rice had been saved from corporate ownership. There is much to glean from this, even if you are already aware of the current economic imbalances we face. A must watch. A little dated now, hence the 1 star off 5
June 23, 2013
Corporation = A Legal Person
June 18, 2013
We live in a fucked up country.
May 24, 2013
Bastards. Economic terrorism is what it is. The world is getting smaller and they can no longer hide their secret. We are on to you bastards, slowly but surely. Some day your cake eating will stop.
May 17, 2013
If you watch one documentary in your life, watch this one. But holy cow is it upsetting. If you've seen a bunch of other depressing ones about capitalism, than you probably know most of what this has to offer.
May 1, 2013
There may be small aspects of this movie that are slightly dated, but you need to check out this movie if you haven't already
½ March 18, 2013
I knew it was leftist shit from the moment when one guy in it said with a smartass face that privatization is a process of handing the property to a tyrant... Against consumerism, against private property, against everything. There is not even one single thing in this movie which the creators deem worth of saying couple of good and warm words.