The Corporation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Corporation Reviews

½ February 22, 2013
It has an angle, but it was interesting.
½ January 19, 2013
Often using conspiracy theorist logic in an attempt to prove bizarre connections based on coincidence, all with the constant drone of the same dark forboding three notes in the background. Another "documentary" that could have made a valid point ruined because its makers are fanatics.
½ January 12, 2013
Informative as well as entertaining.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
November 25, 2012
Don't remember this too well.
October 28, 2012
A must see to understand the modern day corporation and how its built on absolute greed.
October 12, 2012
An excellent review about the corporations and our society. A must for everyone!
October 5, 2012
It doesn't make you any happier though...
September 9, 2012
Perhaps longer than it should be and lacking the accessibility of a Michael Moore film, The Corporation is nonetheless an exceptional and occasionally harrowing look at the world we live in today.
½ August 27, 2012
An excellent examination of the Corporate system today. How it started and how it got here.
August 19, 2012
As Mitt Romney says, "Corporations are people, my friend"... Yeah, like Mussolini...
August 10, 2012
An Undeniable and Inevitable truth
July 24, 2012
informative and captivating
July 7, 2012
I am just sad that I did not see this Documentary sooner ! Fantastic and really just another view at how we are all just killing our future.
July 6, 2012
Another great documentary about something most of us do not usually think of - corporations are the actual players on the stage of politics and power.
June 28, 2012
Time for us all to start making a change. Watch this documentary.
½ June 21, 2012
Glad I finally watched this. Very well done.
June 12, 2012
Pretty interesting, but too hit n miss
June 7, 2012
Your in good company watching The Corporation. Excellent documentary with the capacity to make you want to engage more in life
½ May 29, 2012
great documentary, but feels allot longer then is should be.