Corpses Are Forever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Corpses Are Forever Reviews

June 12, 2008
boring! but a good try.
June 1, 2008
Horrendous zombie flick that I only sat through out of loyalty to the great Richard Lynch and the hot Debbie Rochon.

At least made with some degree of professionalism, unlike a lot of the backyard horror crap I have watched.
½ May 8, 2008
Jeez the only reason this flick is still in my collection is because I am having a hard time getting rid of it. I gave this film a chance because of the role Richard Lynch has. Love Lynch, absolutely hated this film. The half star is for Lynch.
November 7, 2007
This movie is a puzzlement. Zombies, and an amnesiac spy?
September 21, 2007
I'll admit, part of my rating is because I'm actually in this film, but the director is my best friend and true it may have some flaws, it's still the beginning. You all just wait, Jose will later re-make this film and it will blow you all away!
½ July 16, 2007
Way too many genres in this one. Is this a zombie flick? Maybe its a murder mystery, or a spy movie. In any event, it is terrible. Poor acting combined terrible "fight" scenes makes this movie a piece of crap. This may have been the worst movie I have ever seen.
½ May 29, 2007
Couldnt even finish watching this piece of crap, and I can usually watch anything. Fighting style thats non-existent, and kicks that are literally feet from the target that gets knocked down. This movie is a joke!
April 5, 2007
I don't like zombie movies. they aren't scary or realistic.
½ March 10, 2007
This low-budget dreck can't decide if it is a secret agent movie, a murder mystery, or a zombie film. It doesn't do any of them very well. The zombies don't even enter the story until the last fifteen minutes or so. Avoid this one.