Corvette Summer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Corvette Summer Reviews

August 11, 2008
This movie screams Lordstown.
July 30, 2008
The car was great! Saw this movie on one of my very first "dates". I loved it. The plot was stupid, but I just loved the car.
½ July 4, 2008
Well... at least he had Star Wars to fall back on...
June 30, 2008
it was a good movie and well acted, if i can find it i would get it.
June 18, 2008
Great movie. Cool Vette.
June 8, 2008
i don't think i'd call this a "good movie" exactly but i still enjoyed watching it
June 8, 2008
Not at all interested
May 26, 2008
No thanks. Sorry Mark Hamill
May 18, 2008
Mark Hammil as a gear head, Annie Potts as a hooker, and an amazing chase at the end. What more do you want?
May 13, 2008
There is something so oddly sexy about Mark Hammil in this movie. Annie Potts is fabulous as usual in a seemingly B-movie that ends up being much more entertaining than expected. Witty one-liners and dialogue between a naive Hammil and artificially wordly Potts keep this film going until the end.
½ May 9, 2008
It wasn't the most entertaining movie I've ever seen, but I thoroughly enjoyed Annie Potts's character. And I got a serious kick out of the scene where Potts takes Hamill's virginity.
March 31, 2008
saw an ad for this when released and have wanted to see since (since it was luke skywalker).
March 23, 2008
a pretty bad comedy with Luke Skywalker himself Mark Hamill
½ March 22, 2008
A classic vette flick!
March 15, 2008
I love it they did a good movie and it wasn't all fancy, just a simple good movie, with a sick Corvette, as well as others. Good stroy line to
½ February 26, 2008
Luke, use the turbo!
February 13, 2008
A goofy 70's summer hijinks flick. Disastrous followup for Mark Hamill from Star Wars to this.
½ February 9, 2008
Its crap and definetly showed that Hamill had nothing ready for him after Star Wars
½ February 6, 2008
Mark Hamill before his face got trashed.
½ February 6, 2008
fucking terrible. Not one second of this is any good.