Cory in the House - All Star Edition - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cory in the House - All Star Edition Reviews

November 1, 2016
Cory in the House isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a masterpiece with such an ability to move the viewer with spot on acting and glorious writing? Cory puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a television program with his skill and passion for acting again. Seinfeld breaks records. Drake and Josh breaks records. Cory breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.
August 2, 2016
This is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, my favorite animu of all time. Steller acting, beautiful animation, a gritty and emotional story, even better than the mango that the show draws from. 10/10.
July 2, 2016
How do you guys watch the shows or movies
November 6, 2015
This is the greatest anime alive
May 6, 2015
The best anime I have ever seen.
Fan service is just off the charts and the plot is truly exceptional.
So kawaii! 10/10
I still watch it everyday.
½ September 12, 2009
I don't like Hannah Montana TV series (although oddly I do like its spinoffs and movies), but I do enjoy Cory in the House a lot better. It's more funnier. Madison Pettis is a little too cute though.
February 27, 2009
Nice Try for A Spinoff, but the Original That's So Raven was much better. Cory In The House got old quick, and besides that the show was too Phony, and lacked the Flair it needed to continue running the Series. Instead they should have made A Movie To That's So Raven to end the whole series. Not worth the $$ that That's So Raven is.
½ July 26, 2007
This is nothing more than Disney trying to make yet another buck by marketing four TV episodes strung together on one DVD. Absolutely a horrendously stupid television show, completely unfunny. Even the laugh track is bad. Preposterous garbage.