Cougar Club - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cougar Club Reviews

October 13, 2014
The best part of the film, are the super hot cougars.
½ July 31, 2014
Terrible writing, acting, and attempts at comedy.
October 21, 2013
Naughty Faye, you vixen you. Lots of sex sells a movie and this one is no exception. The comedy is American style and is mostly written for the teen. Watch for the gardener as he has the best comedy action. Music is jazz and fits the mood of the movie. Nibbles: Whipped Cream and strawberries.
½ May 28, 2013
i dont recall laughing once and the sexy cougars dont even show any skin. maybe this would spark a laugfh or two if you watched it with some buddies....if you are looking for a raunchy sex comedy then watch deep in the valley instead.
January 28, 2013
An immoral club. How could anyone start a club that will bring everyone committing a sin? Maybe, I am like Spencer who doesn?t know how to risk things. But we have to be smart to think what our purpose is and to balance everything? I don?t like Karl, a little reckless guy who is so horny. The film is so bad!!!
TheDudeLebowski65
½ July 7, 2012
Cougar Club is astupi9d, low brow and poorly constructed comedy that just doesn't deliver anything good or entertaining. I absolutely hated the film, and I thought that despite the interesting idea for the plot, the poorly written script was what made this film a total misfire., Add to that two lead actors that are just horrible and you have a film that just misses the mark on so many levels. I just thought that the film wasn't funny and it didn't have any substance to its shallow script. I felt that the film was rushed and the emphasis on comedy wasn't really a strong point here, as most of the jokes were pretty bad and laugh free. The actors here are wooden, and don't give the film wit. Same goes for director Christopher Duddy, he lacks the skills of creating anything funny out of the film, and he doesn't know what makes a good comedy. This is one of the worst comedies that I've seen in quite some time, and it's one film that is not worth watching. This is filmmaking at its lowest form. The only good thing about this film is the good looking cougars, other than that, there's nothing else to enjoy. This film just isn't worth watching and is more stupid than actually funny. The comedy aspects of the film are minimal, and you won't find yourself laughing much watching this film. Watch a different film instead. This one just fails.
March 18, 2012
damn genuis idea that lost focus
½ February 23, 2011
½ December 5, 2010
There's a few chuckles to be had, but only a few. You should know what you're getting into with a name like COUGAR CLUB. Almost feels like a Lampoon flick.
½ November 20, 2010
Stupid stupid movie.
½ September 22, 2010
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. At first I thought it would be a lame movie with shitty acting but it turned out to have an almost solid storyline and kept it together. I wonder if anyone else noticed everyone had the same clumsy gardener.
September 4, 2010
This was actually a cute and funny movie, although it isn't for everyone since well, the topic is about younger men having relations with older women. :) And the two main characters themselves are a little different in their attitudes, which adds to the humour. First off, there is Hogan which is the friend who's a total sex hungry guy who loves the older women, and honestly, that provides quite a few of the laughs. The other main character is Spence, who has aspirations of going to Yale Law School. The movie starts off as the two friends are graduating from school and during a graduation party thrown by Spence's parents, Hogan is caught sleeping with a person's wife who happens to be a law partner at a firm that was going to hire Spence for the summer, but because of this, he isn't going to work there now.

The boys then have to get a position at another law firm for Spence to get a recommendation to get into Yale Law School but the place they work for, the three titled bosses with their names on the company letterhead are assholes and it goes from there. :)

This movie can provide some good laughs but as I said, as there is nudity and the subject is about cougars, it won't be for everyone. So if you get to see this movie, I hope you enjoy it. ;)
August 21, 2010
I found this on dvd and I really wish I hadn't...it is a so-so film as some people have already mentioned. It's basically immature and sexist to a great deal...if you want sex and a great story then I 'd say "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" is more realistic and enjoyable. A feature of the dvd is that the menu includes two "cougar models" - I think one was a dark haired Asian and the other a blonde caucasian. Based on what option you choose, then the model strips (it's shown in a continuous loop). I preferred the dark haired woman as she seemed more natural and relaxed.
½ August 9, 2010
Great older looking woman. Bad everything else.
½ July 3, 2010
Poorly executed sex jokes targeted at tweens, but peppered with mildly explicit material. What a dumb idea. B-list acting, unbelievable characters, slow script, raunchy comedy. I can't imagine anyone with a shred of movie or sexual experience enjoying this and I wouldn't recomend it to children to begin with.
½ June 30, 2010
just like american pie but young boys and ol ladies
January 11, 2010
A funny late night comedy movie.. Good for a watch with friends. Would you mind joining the Cougar club if its really there? 'No'? Then you should watch this movie. I liked it.
November 24, 2009
I wanna watch this movie. unfortunatly, it is not available in my country!