Cougar Club - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cougar Club Reviews

½ October 10, 2009
I watched this for Dunaway.

She needs better scripts.
August 28, 2009
Oddly enough, It had some nice looking oder woman, but it was really unfunny throughout most of the movie.
August 18, 2009
Horrible, budget-less, amateur, high-school project look-alike. The real question is, why Faye Dunaway has lowered herself & kept taking shitty roles like this.
August 16, 2009
½ June 26, 2009
This was a great disappointment it could have been such a good movie but the acting was pretty shoddy and the one liners were poor. I thought Warren Kole was good in his role as Hogan and Izabella Scorupco looked tremendous throughout but those were the only plus points.
June 19, 2009
i dont find it more interesting movie, just good but not so good
May 23, 2009
Oddly enough, this movie was better than expected. Not as sexist as you would think. The lawyer characters were really good at being a**holes. And the cougars made believable cougars. The ending was good too. Not your typical "happy" ending, but I liked it because it was different.
April 25, 2009
Carrie Fisher and Faye Dunaway as older ladies could be an interesting thing to see.
February 15, 2009
well, hogan was quite hot, but other than that, the whole thing was pretty dumb.
½ February 4, 2009
3 1/2 stars for boobage... funny too
½ January 19, 2009
A positive surprise. Can't really imagine a better movie from this category of films. ...and no, the movies from this category are not usually good at all.
½ December 23, 2008
Weird movie, but it was still pretty cool... All of the chicks were hot and everyone was getting laid. I think that it was pretty good. Lots of MILFS!
November 23, 2008
Do yourself a favour and give this a miss. One of those movies you happen across while channel surfing.....and wish you hadn't!
½ November 21, 2008
This was a very enjoyable movie. The idea was great, something that would actually make sense in the real world. It did have its stupid moments but overall it was a comedy worth watching.
½ November 11, 2008
Funny because it is so deranged.
November 6, 2008
Want to see boobs...OK
October 18, 2008
this is my #1 movie. younger men dating older women is great.
October 8, 2008
The plot is weak and the acting is even worse. However you can laugh a little bit and you can see nice boobs. There was one cougar that im pretty sure that was a guy. hahaha. One of the main actors reminds me Brad Pitt. And what the hell was all that farting from Robin Thomas' character?
September 29, 2008
Wanted to see this only because Kaley Cuoco was in it. What a mistake it was. Kinda boring film and I read it was supposed be a comedy but I didnt find it that amusing. I guess it's meant for 14 year-old-guys or something since the jokes were that bad... But I gotta give one star for Kaley Cuoco who's just so damn hot.
August 31, 2008
Funny Stuff.. especially because Bobby Butronic from the perfect dating video has a small part! And geez, the hot guy likes the cougars... awesome.