Country Remedy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Country Remedy Reviews

May 23, 2013
Very trite and extremely predictable movie. The acting is mediocre. The actor playing the doctor is good looking. But the story is entirely predictable and with only the feeblest attempts at adding anything clever. In fact, all they really did was to add more, unneeded predictable elements. Yawn.
½ January 26, 2012
cute little tv movie. lol
November 24, 2011
I'm trying to be positive tonight so I'll say the kids did a wonderful acting job. The rest made me want to slit my throat.
½ October 8, 2011
COUNTRY REMEDY (2007)
February 8, 2010
Great movie. It is worth the watch if you like feel good movies. this was a pretty amazing story
December 31, 2009
I love this movie, though it is sad, but it is romantic and a little funny. I recommend this movie to everyone.

Happy watching =)
December 16, 2009
No-name movie with a no-name cast, but.... Save Mickey Jones, I've never heard of this thespian assemblage but they're pretty good. However predictable, this is a well-done tale of self-discovery. Good show :)
April 24, 2008
6.5/10. A fine little film, simply made, goos story and moral. The characters develop well and the acting is good. Always interesting, nice setting and believably told.