Courage Mountain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Courage Mountain Reviews

½ June 15, 2016
An excellent sequel with excellent storytelling!! TWO THUMBS UP! However, I believe the production needed to have a little more b-roll footage.
December 14, 2015
Typifying 90s kids movie sequels, this 'Heidi' offers little new or interesting. In essence, it mashes together the original tale, Oliver Twist, Goonies and WW1 for an indecisive mix that lacks the charm and heart of Spyri's beloved creation. Even a decent score and perfomances can't salvage it.
½ August 24, 2013
Pretty good adventure movie in the Heidi franchise. It works as a good period piece, but also as a nice coming of age film about a bunch of girls that have escaped a basic sweat shop posing as an Orphanage.

I will say the two people running the scam are pretty evil bad guys. I really liked the girls that played Heidi and Ursula. Very good young actresses, but seems they never really did much else.

Sheen is pretty good here to, if not a tad old looking for his role.

The only thing I didn't like was the skiing bit in the end and how the ending really doesn't tie up all the loose ends as much I had wanted it to.
½ October 19, 2012
The book was better, and the acting could have been a bit better, but it was still good.
½ August 20, 2012
Are you kidding me? I don't even have to see this to know...
August 20, 2012
laughed so hard watching Charlie Sheen in this movie!!:P
June 8, 2012
my fave charlie sheen movie
March 19, 2012
Movie on Heidi in the Swiss. The music is a nice touch, and the story is decent. Charlie Sheen made a suprising addition to this adventure movie when Heidi and her friends are forced to escape into the swiss alps when a deranged Child Slave Maniac is hot on their trails determined to keep the girls from returning back into Switzerland. It's a definite must see.
October 18, 2011
Sweet story, but sheen looks a little too old for his role or perhaps it's his cocky nature that makes him unsuitable.
½ August 9, 2010
not that interesting, it only got better once on the mountain
½ April 12, 2010
I love this classic movie, it has a little bit of everything for the family.
February 19, 2010
my fave charlie sheen movie
April 1, 2009
Say what you will, but I liked it, even if Charlie Sheen does appear in the Swiss alps via American accent.
½ February 24, 2009
Great movie about love and courage!
December 26, 2008
The older I get the sillier and worse this movie becomes. I loved it as a teen girl...but now years later, its become kind of a cute concept with little else going for it.
December 24, 2008
Half good and half bad all around. Most aspects of the plot are certainly nothing new, the script isn't great, the acting passes only half of the time. It's ok and it could have been better.
August 13, 2008
my favorite movies love it so much.
½ July 20, 2008
A sweet continuation of the Heidi story.
½ July 8, 2008
this is one of my all time favorite movies, despite Charlie Sheen's weird American goatherd performance.