Cover Girl Models Reviews

• Sep 03, 2017

This is pretty typical of the Roger Corman produced films of the era, with a group of women thrown into a crazy situation in the Philippines, directed this time around by Cirio Santiago, who knows how to make a low budget action flick. Plus this co-stars the always lovely Tara Strohmeier, who I have loved in just about everything I've seen her in. Well worth a rental if you get a chance.

• Aug 29, 2016

Corman's second attempt at churning out a nurses film cash-in shot in the Philippines with Cirio H. Santiago at the helm is marginally better than the first one. Instead of stewardesses, we have models. Instead of drug dealers running a white slavery ring, we have spy intrigue and microfilm hidden in a designer gown. This one works a little better since it is a lot less ragged than "Fly Me" and has a fairly consistent tone. Generally, it has the expected 3 girls with three plot lines and lots of nudity formula. You could do a lot worse.

• Jan 26, 2012

Similar to Fly Me, Cover Girl Models follows three pretty girls who inexplicably get involved in international espionage and awkward karate fights when one model (Pat Anderson, also from Fly Me) wears a dress carrying top secret microfilm stitched into the seam. Unlike Fly Me though, this cheapie exploitation is pretty much dullsville; lacking the quick-fire rapid pace insanity necessary to carry these shenanigans to trash cinema nirvana. And yeah, no Dick Miller, so no bonus points. VF.