Cowboy del Amor Reviews

• Oct 13, 2017

A fascinating premise that unfortunately doesn't deliver as well as I had hoped. Ivan definitely is an interesting character, but his views on women and how he deals with women in his own personal relationships is decidedly ..... umm antiquated. Ivan's heart is in the right place and trying to help two people come together is a worthy goal. But the doc isn't presented as well as it could be. Worth a watch but not worth buying or watching a second time.

• Jun 29, 2014

Not holding my attention.

Not holding my attention.

• Jan 22, 2013

it's an interesting story that you'd find in the back pages of a local newspaper. There's something kinda charming about Mr Thompson as he plays the Cowboy Cupid.

• Dec 07, 2012

Pending Review... Photobucket

Pending Review... Photobucket

• Dec 05, 2009

now this is a gem. it will make you laugh, but you also feel bad for all parties involved..

• Nov 22, 2009

I'm glad Levi didn't watch all of this with me. It might give him an idea.

I'm glad Levi didn't watch all of this with me. It might give him an idea.

• Aug 19, 2009

This movie should have won an Acadamy Award!!! HA!!!

This movie should have won an Acadamy Award!!! HA!!!

• Dec 23, 2008

Twisted, fun documentary about the "cowboy cupid." The absurdity and overblown personality of the subject matter and his obliviousness to it is a large part of what makes this film work. A true classic.

• Dec 22, 2008

• Oct 17, 2008

Enjoy this chauvanist biggot help simple men find love south of the border. Think of a backwater eHarmony guy.