Cowboys & Angels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cowboys & Angels Reviews

½ March 26, 2015
ok but cliché gay cinema
March 14, 2014
I loved this movie! Easily makes it in my Top 10 of the genre!
½ April 18, 2013
The only thing missing from this Film is Ryan Gosling.
½ February 21, 2013
Allen Leech goes on to strong in downtown abbey. Fun and kitsch movie
June 17, 2012
better than i expected.
April 11, 2012
Great movie I recommend
March 14, 2012
This is a beautiful movie about the ups and downs of starting to live on your own and of friendship and curiosity. Really lovely movie and I highly recommend it.
½ April 5, 2011
Poor and waste of time
October 12, 2010
Even though the characters are young and still discovering themselves, this movie is full of promise and a mature reminder that the only way out is through, and the only satisfaction is in being true to yourself. I loved the acting, the sincerity and believabiity of the relationship between a gay man and his straight roommate.
August 25, 2010
pretty good movie about a straight roomate and a gay roomate. They both become friends. Vincent helps Shane change his appearance. It's fun seeing him give him a makeover, I tell you! The drug dealing thing kind of was unnecessary. It was a good movie nonetheless.
June 3, 2010
Would have been better if the "flat-mates" hooked up. Over-all it was still an alright film.
½ May 13, 2010
I enjoy the first 20 mins and the last 20 mins. Didn't like the middle part that much. I feel the drug subplot is random or a desperation act to fill content. The actors are adorable
½ January 2, 2010
A sweet film from start to finish.
November 5, 2009
An alrightee film except the poster is really awful.
October 5, 2009
Exhilaratingly FUNNY coming-of-age film! â?¥ it
August 27, 2009
This is a really good film. Great script, very funny. Worth a watch!
August 8, 2009
Cast: Michael Legge, Alan Leech

Filming Locations: County Limerick, Ireland / Limerick, Ireland

Filmmakers: David Gleeson - Director / Writer (writer), Nathalie Lichtenthaeler - Producer, Volker Tittel - Cinematographer, Stephen McKeon - Composer, Jim Furlong - Production Designer, Andrew Bird - Editor
½ July 24, 2009
Fab film featuring the cute policeman from Shameless!
½ July 8, 2009
A gay man and straight man decide to live together in a dodgy apatment where all sorts of crazy situations occur. A different kind of buddy movie.
June 5, 2009
It's alright. The whole drug dealing thing is quite unnecessary in my opinion. But it's a lovely story nonetheless.