Cowboys and Angels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cowboys and Angels Reviews

½ April 22, 2013
I hate given negative reviews; however, I really thought this was the oddest and most boring movie I have seen in a while. I wanted to like it! I tried to like it! But it was so predictable and un-moving.
December 26, 2010
This movie was AMAZING!!
August 19, 2010
It's not terrible, but it's too mediocre to warrant anything more than a spot on the shelf at Family Video
May 26, 2010
This movie is wonderful and it almost goes hand in hand with the movie Serindipity.
January 26, 2009
av seen this movie twice,not by design,and am stil loving it.How hard its for guys to be themselves,the little misunderstanding that are not so little in the other`s perspective...story of my life
September 18, 2008
Comes across like a TV movie but is ok just do not expect anything amazing.
February 8, 2008
This is my all time favourite movie and whilst not your big block buster style movie it offers so much more. It is a tale of healing, hope, love and miracles. The acting is great from the three lead characters, which really bring the tale to life. Combine this with the wonderfully haunting soundtrack and lyrics sung by Sasha Lazzard it is amazing. To class it as a chick flick would be an injustice, but then that is probably where its greatest appeal will lay. This is what I call a Sunday afternoon movie and If there is just one last thing I can say about this movie, it is that you should most definitely watch it.
½ January 12, 2008
Buen mensaje, bonita historia! se las recomiendo!