Cracks Reviews

• Nov 22, 2018

this movie is the nastiest skank bitch I have ever met. Do not trust her, she is a fugly slut! Just as I thought. TRASH

• May 15, 2018

Great film. Devastating but great.

Great film. Devastating but great.

• Jul 21, 2017

It's rare that I walk away from a movie so unsettled. This one left me with an uncomfortable feeling for days afterwards. Hats off Eva Green for her portrayal of this complex character in such a way that I admired her, wanted to be her, pitied her, and hated her. All in an hour. Unsettling content, exceptional acting. Bravo Miss G.

• May 19, 2017

Eva Green is a French actress who is both stunningly gorgeous and a talented performer. The sight of this beautiful woman in classy silk blouses in a potentially interesting movie led me to grab it from the rental shelf post haste! I cannot say that as a film it lived up to any other promise (particularly in the story department). However, I am open to watching it again, and again..if only to make sure I didn't miss any pivotal plot point. Hey, you want a real review? Go read Ebert!

• Apr 19, 2017

Eva Green is a French actress who is both stunningly gorgeous and a talented performer. The sight of this beautiful woman in classy silk blouses in a potentially interesting movie led me to grab it from the rental shelf but I cannot say that as a film it lived up to any other promise (particularly in the story department). However, I am open to watching it again, and again..and again...

• Apr 11, 2017

I thought it was a little scatterbrained and inconsistent. For example: at first, you think this person (I won't spoil it) is completely flawless, likeable and inspiring, and then all of a sudden she is incredibly flawed. This idea is good, however the movie brings this out of nowhere for it to be satisfying and make sense. Despite the flaws, I did like Eva Green and the movie's atmosphere.

• Nov 21, 2016

I agree with other comments that Eva Green carried most of the film

I agree with other comments that Eva Green carried most of the film

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Jul 25, 2015

Exploring the hardships of adolescence, Cracks is a provocative period drama. When a new student at an English all-girls boarding school begins questioning her instructor's integrity, she finds that the other students start to resent and ostracize her. Starring Eva Green, Juno Temple, and Imogen Poots, the film has a solid cast, and they give some good performances. However, they're playing pretty stereotypical characters, and the plot is formulaic. Still, there are some hints of intrigue and suspense; but it's not developed very well. Yet despite its lack of originality, Cracks is an engaging film that's atmosphere and beautifully shot.

• Jan 29, 2015

Witty dialogue and psychological tension

Witty dialogue and psychological tension

• Oct 04, 2014

It was disappointing and weird, but if you like British dramas then check it out anyway.