Crash Course Reviews

• Oct 17, 2013

awesome and cheesy 80's made for tv movie, endlessly quotable. "we be drivin!"

awesome and cheesy 80's made for tv movie, endlessly quotable. "we be drivin!"

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

A horribly cheesy, badly acted, poor quality made for TV movie, don't waste your time watching it.

• Jun 23, 2010

The cheesiest movie I've ever seen from the 80s (maybe). And not in a good way, this movie is bad. At first I was laughing at how cheesy it was, but it didn't stop, so I just started to hate it. Oh, and then there was that stupid rapping guy, he was so totally annoying!

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Oct 13, 2009

This TV movie had alot of 80's TV show stars but it still didnt make the movie any better.Still it was funny in some parts

• Oct 06, 2009

Cheesy and sterotypical but so hilarious....lol

Cheesy and sterotypical but so hilarious....lol

• Aug 10, 2009

This is one of my favorite movies!!!!

This is one of my favorite movies!!!!

• Apr 14, 2009

Crash Course (also known as Driving Academy) is a 1988 made for television teen film directed by Oz Scott. ?Crash Course? centers on a group of high school dropouts in a Driver?s Education class. The plot focuses mostly on the students and their interaction with their features and each other ? and their terrible sex. As the movie progresses, the students? relationships with their teacher, each other and their driving abilities all begin to improve. Friendships are formed in and out of the classroom ?All the while Abner, Acting Principal while Paulson is out of town, is spying on the entire bunch ? teachers and students ? and constantly calling the superintendent with the purpose of smearing the reputation of Principal Paulson in hopes of taking his job.

• Mar 24, 2008

i like this cause it reminds me of how i was when i first started driving.

i like this cause it reminds me of how i was when i first started driving.

• Jan 08, 2008

Fun cheesy 80's movies. You should recognize a lot of the cast from 80's TV shows.

• Dec 13, 2007

i guess i'm the first to ever see this movie but it was definately cheesy 80's. i personally thought the movie was crap but since it's from the 80's, i give it one.