Crazy for Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crazy for Christmas Reviews

December 15, 2014
Brilliant, sentimental, seasonal epic which will one day be seen as the number two Cmas movie behind 'It's a Wonderful Life'
December 21, 2013
This movie is beyond irritating. The main character Shannon McManus isn't likable at all. If anything you root against her because she is beyond rude to everyone she talks to and comes off as a super bitch. and the son is annoying just like his mom do not recommend for anyone.
March 24, 2013
Normally feel good holiday movies are perfectly enjoyable, but I couldn't get into this one.
November 23, 2012
Yikes... Attack of the super fluff!
November 30, 2010
Another feel-good Christmas movie. The movie is done OK, but it is basically 90 minutes of fluff - but does not have much content.
½ December 28, 2009
Different, predictable, Hallmark like movie. Good for entertainment, very predictable, and at times cheesy. A good, light, Christmas movie but certainly not a classic.
December 17, 2009
Yet another christmas cheese fest, not your average thing though.
½ December 8, 2009
Cheesy and sickly sweet, where everybody is annoyingly perfect. The acting and direction are fine for it's TV origins. The story itself sees a slightly odd and wealthy man splash his money about. The film progresses well and gradually reveals the motives of it's characters. Yet another entertaining and sentimental Christmas movie.
October 21, 2008
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
August 1, 2008
Pretty good Christmas movie. Howard Hesseman makes it fun to watch.
December 23, 2007
This was surprisingly good for a movie on Lifetime
½ December 23, 2007
A road trip of many revelations. LOL.
December 19, 2007
(2005) (Money 4 Family?)
"34th Street"
Nice ending to the movie.
½ December 17, 2007
Eh, not a great movie. Honestly, the only reason I even watched this film was because I couldn't get over Andrea Roth's resemblance to Sarah Joy Brown...
December 13, 2007
absolutely don't see it, please!
December 8, 2007
B grade christmas movie, not bad but didnt like that little kid though!!
½ December 3, 2007
Another christmas movie Theresa made me watch. Typical feel good Christmas movie. It was ok.
August 12, 2007
awesome movie for christmas
December 13, 2006
Not the worst Christmas movie... not the best