Reviews

• Jan 04, 2020

This film right here is one of the many reasons why I hate watching holiday-themed films. A complete torture to sit through and watch this

• Dec 15, 2014

Brilliant, sentimental, seasonal epic which will one day be seen as the number two Cmas movie behind 'It's a Wonderful Life'

• Dec 21, 2013

This movie is beyond irritating. The main character Shannon McManus isn't likable at all. If anything you root against her because she is beyond rude to everyone she talks to and comes off as a super bitch. and the son is annoying just like his mom do not recommend for anyone.

• Nov 23, 2012

Yikes... Attack of the super fluff!

Yikes... Attack of the super fluff!

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Nov 30, 2010

Another feel-good Christmas movie. The movie is done OK, but it is basically 90 minutes of fluff - but does not have much content.

• Dec 28, 2009

Different, predictable, Hallmark like movie. Good for entertainment, very predictable, and at times cheesy. A good, light, Christmas movie but certainly not a classic.

• Dec 25, 2009

What a lovely christmas film.I loved this film the storyline was very well thought and it was original.I have not seen a f ilm simular to this before this film was different it was interesting and it was delivered to a high standard that was entertaining and should entertain all audience that are looking for a christmas film that is total brilliance or is looking for a entertaining film that is fun for the whole family and as a unique storyline that is its masterpiece. The acting performaces were also very well done and this film keeps its viewers entertained throughout.This film should not bore the audience because it as a brilliant entertained storyline that was unique. I like it when actors constantly tries to deliver movies that is original and different and as something there for loads of viewers and the whole family. Overall this film was very well done that was delivered well and was entertaining for all audience and I highly reccomend this.

• Dec 17, 2009

Yet another christmas cheese fest, not your average thing though.

Yet another christmas cheese fest, not your average thing though.

• Luke B Super Reviewer
    Dec 08, 2009

Cheesy and sickly sweet, where everybody is annoyingly perfect. The acting and direction are fine for it's TV origins. The story itself sees a slightly odd and wealthy man splash his money about. The film progresses well and gradually reveals the motives of it's characters. Yet another entertaining and sentimental Christmas movie.

• Aug 01, 2008

Pretty good Christmas movie. Howard Hesseman makes it fun to watch.

Pretty good Christmas movie. Howard Hesseman makes it fun to watch.