Crazy, Stupid, Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crazy, Stupid, Love Reviews

April 20, 2012
beautiful movie....simple, hilarious, yet emotional n thoughtful ...
April 11, 2012
I LOVED THIS MOVIE really good i loved the end!
March 24, 2012
my new favourite movie!
March 19, 2012
We watched this for our date night movie and it was FANTASTIC. Way better than I even expected it to be. Original plot, good comedy, great acting, and you feel better when you get up than when you sat down :). I do have to say that the end with the son's graduation was a little weird and contrived, but overall a really great movie. I'm gonna buy it!
March 11, 2012
excellent acting, funny, original, overall an awesome movie!
½ February 7, 2012
GREAT movie. Comedy and romance but also thoughtful and original. I highly recommend it!
½ February 1, 2012
Quite funny, Carell a comedic genius as always. Though "American movie" cliches are still painfully there, hell, good to have a nice laugh.
½ January 30, 2012
Extremely enjoyable. Went in with low expectations, but the stars tell it...good range of emotions on this one.
January 8, 2012
A very enjoyable film. Normally I can't stand comedies but this film had a well developed plot, character development and the humor was believable and related to the audience. Nothing was too over the top but I just couldn't stop laughing!
January 3, 2012
so bad i don't know where to begin. i just want my 118 minutes back...
January 3, 2012
best comedy ive seen all year!
January 2, 2012
In Crazy, Stupid, Love, Steve Carell plays a character who is very similar to his role as Andy from the 40 Year Old Virgin. There is even a friend (Ryan Gosling) who coaches him on picking up women.

The rom-com is mildly enjoyable, providing sporadic laughs. It's also entirely forgettable because of the unoriginality of the story and plethora of contrivances.
January 1, 2012
I am a sucker for movies with Emma Stone in them.
December 29, 2011
When you find your soulmate never give up fighting.
December 27, 2011
A great movie about relationships and love that makes the world seem smaller! WATCH THIS MOVIE!
½ December 24, 2011
Good movie for a lazy day. Steve Carrel and company great in it.
December 21, 2011
Apparentemente, un film stupidissimo (lo dice anche il titolo) che corre, poi, il rischio di essere due film in uno, per la veritÓ. Interessante notare che gli sceneggiatori americani anche in casi del genere ce la mettono tutta per creare comunque una storia con un certo mordente. Alla fine due ore di svago spensierato (a parte lo scontatissimo finale con la solita giÓ vista allocuzione scolastica di fine d'anno).
December 18, 2011
A VERY funny movie. Made us laugh through most of it. MUST see comedy!
½ December 17, 2011
such a cheesy ending, but it's adorable
½ December 15, 2011
After "City Island" up on the line is "crazy stupid love".....Well the movie was just fine...but the graduation thing in the end made the whole thing just they could have done much better when looking at the rest of the movie.