Crazy, Stupid, Love. Reviews

• 4d ago

I'm not one for rom-coms at all, but I'm a big Carrell and Gosling fan, and this looked pretty funny. I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint. I laughed, there was good chemistry between the characters, and a great twist at the end.

• Mar 30, 2020

A good comedy movie to pass the time

A good comedy movie to pass the time

• Mar 23, 2020

Funny, new concept, and overall a feel good movie too.

Funny, new concept, and overall a feel good movie too.

• Feb 25, 2020

Less a rom-com and more of a comedy, I enjoyed this movie as the chemistry between Ryan Gosling and Steve Carell was great. The plot wasn’t perfect and there were some gender themes that may not hold up as well in the current climate. Still, the result is a more than satisfying product that is re-watchable.

• Feb 13, 2020

The initial make-over sequences are nearly as satisfying as those of ‘Hitch', but also with some emotional realism rarely seen in romantic comedy; this movie promised a lot. However, the Emma Stone character was under developed, and I just couldn't find it in me to care about the teenage characters and their literal high-school crushes. It felt disjointed; one half an amusing, at times depressingly realistic portrayal of adult relationships, one half a corny regurgitated saccharine pile of boring. I found the 13 year old son irritating throughout, and would have preferred more development of the adult characters' plot lines.

• Feb 05, 2020

A few of the stories seemed contrived and awkward. Carrell's presence saved this movie from being bad.

• Jan 11, 2020

Very cute movie and very funny!

Very cute movie and very funny!

• Jan 02, 2020

Steve can do anything, including serious roles. What a great movie, enjoyed every minute.

• Dec 26, 2019

A fun movie that has plenty of good chuckle moments with a couple hilarious plot twists.

• Dec 19, 2019

The wonderful cast adds to the fun of the movie. The simple (perhaps even cliché) plot should not be overlooked due to the actors, who transform the cartoonish plot and create situations where the viewer can enjoy good laughs.