Crazylove Reviews

• Apr 25, 2017

Best movie out here since 2005

Best movie out here since 2005

• Dec 21, 2012

I watched this movie on Netflix. It was a great romance film for anyone out there with mental issues. Yet, the movie seems to have dropped of the radar.

• Sep 28, 2012

August 31, 2012--> Watched via NETFLIX...

August 31, 2012--> Watched via NETFLIX...

• May 19, 2012

Love it or leave it, we are flawed and imperfect individuals. To truly love is to love wholly.

• Mar 27, 2012

Cute film, but very much held a more realsitc view of mental illness. Great acting, nice soundtrack, and overall a movie I would view again.

• Aug 29, 2011

Loved this movie. Woman has a breakdown and meets a guy in the psch unit. On Netflix Instant watch.......

• Jun 22, 2011

I found this movie to be fairly good. It was really long though. Anyways it was interesting give it a watch if ya have time.

• Jun 18, 2011

Very true to life-meaning, I have lived this story. Well, minus Bruno Campos (that would be overkill)

• Feb 13, 2010

WOW!! Totally not the comedy I expected...I should really tell my dvd store to transfer it to the drama section... It was very deep... I found it a bit slow and in parts poorly acted... but a decent watch.

• Dec 16, 2008

I do enjoy me some stories about crazy folks. It was a little rushed at times, but the acting was solid and the script was witty. Definitely a movie I'd watch again. Loved Letty's character, and Michael's too, of course. The kind of people I would befriend in real life most definitely.