Creative Control Reviews

• Oct 19, 2018

I wanted to like this one but it went a little too far off the deep end in the end.

• Jul 30, 2017

Like a really long Black Mirror episode but dull.

Like a really long Black Mirror episode but dull.

• Jul 20, 2017

Bellamente rodada en blanco y negro.

Bellamente rodada en blanco y negro.

• Jun 05, 2017

This movie had a good idea in there somewhere, but ultimately it fails. I spent most of this movie being bored out of my mind. I am surprised that I actually made it all the way to the end. This is not worth your time.

• Feb 20, 2017

It had a lot of potential, but it's to far up it's own to use any of it. As it progress it seems more of a mediocre film school movie made by the "Starbucks worker" stereotype, than by someone with genuine passion and drive to make movies. It also features one of the worst and most pretentious homages to Kubrick I've ever seen.

• Sep 26, 2016

I may be overestimating it a little bit (been a while since I've picked flicks using "best of" lists and the contrast is striking), but it's definitely some very funny and poignant stuff. If you haven't seen Devil's Advocate, starting with that one may also make for a fun pairing.

• Sep 26, 2016

What Dickinson has created is a stale film about people that feels about as genuine as the panes of glass he calls phones. It looks sleek but has nothing but self indulgence to offer. Grade: C-

• Sep 08, 2016

Complete pretentious garbage.

Complete pretentious garbage.

• Sep 06, 2016

Great black-and-white cinematography and an infusion of dry humor about the jaded marketeer of virtual reality glasses and technology's growing dehumanization make it feel genuinely fresh.

• Jul 11, 2016