Creep 2 Reviews

• Mar 25, 2021

It's not often that a sequel is such an improvement compared to the first installment. The acting, dialogue, writing, and cinematography are all improved and other welcome changes are made such as the reduction of cheap jumpscares and main character walking around saying "Hello?" and narrating every last thing they do. A very interesting character study on both the protagonist and antagonist that is executed very well. Short and sweet and well paced.

• Mar 07, 2021

Not sure what the director thinks he is getting out of making these films? Pure drivel with zero content. Poor acting and no sense of self I also despair of Rotten Tomato critics of this give this rubbish a 100% rating. I want the 20 mins I wasted on this film back (thanks fully not the 1hr 17 as I kept skipping the terrible bits.

• Feb 25, 2021

If you can handle the bumpy camera aspect that occurs on occasion, this is an entertaining scary movie. Creep is a great title, and accurate: I felt uneasy the entire time watching it. Looking forward to watching the sequel.

• Feb 11, 2021

I really didn't have high hopes for this since the first one was so unique and awkward and scary but wow. This is better than the first.

• Jan 22, 2021

It's so bad... I want my wasted time back! I don't understand the good reviews...

• Dec 25, 2020

Confusing us turning horror into a kind of strange rom-com was interesting. It's still unsettling, violent and makes me want a sequel.

• Dec 24, 2020

It was just so boring and it failed to look up to the first film.

It was just so boring and it failed to look up to the first film.

• Dec 10, 2020

Creep 2 is Thriller/ Horror movie, which shares the found footage approach of the first part, but changes the tone and chemistry between the characters. Although Mark Duplass sells the interaction with his co-actor, the insights which we gain into the completely anonymous character from the first movie are not very satisfactory. Whilst some of the backstory seems appropriate, and the now called "Aaron" continues to play with his victim similarly to the first part, Creep 2 fails to recreate the thrilling undertone and the ambiguity, which made Creep so significant. This is partly due to the viewers knowledge of Aarons true nature, but also because of the promise given in the very beginning of the movie. However, Creep 2 still manages to create an interesting relationship between Aaron and Sara, especially since the viewer can clearly assess the conflict going on in the protagonist, who till the very end is unsure about what to do with his unlikely companion. All in all Creep 2 partly fails to recreate the feeling of thrill and ambiguity that the first part did, but it still has some interesting characters and is a believable continuation to Creep. I would recommend this movie to people who have enjoyed the original, although it is not necessary to have seen the first part.

• Dec 06, 2020

It is better than any horror i saw. I really don't understand why Sara doesn't pick up on all the red flags. He literally states and says that he killed 39 people. She decided to stay even though he told her to leave. ??? This is a decent film, but that element holds it back from being truly great.

• Dec 06, 2020

A more fun and interesting follow up this thriller is a fantastic sequel and I cannot wait to see where this franchise goes because I want to see more