Criminal Ways - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Criminal Ways Reviews

April 12, 2013
This was strange and ridiculous, but rather sweet in the end.
August 22, 2011
Isla Fisher. What more could you ask for?
August 20, 2010
Terrible acting with a pathetic plot and a cheat budget = terrible movie. The only reason I even watched this movie is because Isla Fisher is in it and she's barely even on screen. Don't waste your time.
½ July 26, 2010
I am watching this movie with my husband and it is horrible dribble. There's nothing worse than a movie which is blatantly trying to be funny and can't succeed enough to make us laugh once. It is NOT even entertaining! It's so bad that 3/4 of the way through the movie I had to stop and see what other rotten tomato critics think. It's a total stinkbomb. Whoever talked Isla into doing this movie needs to be fired.
½ July 26, 2010
It gets off to a very slow start, and even once it gets going, it?s still not very good. It?s just not really funny. Isla Fisher is good, but Nick Giannopoulis really isn't very good. Low budget and not very well made.
½ April 19, 2010
Worst movie I've seen in a long time I feel bad that isla fisher had to be in the movie
½ April 10, 2010
Talk about lost in translation. I need to brush up on my Australian slang or something because some of the things they said made no sense to me. Then there was the whole Barney not being a giant purple dinosour that makes you want to go on a killing spree. I didn't really get that. I'm still not sure if it's based off a real character or if it was made up like Rainbow Randolph. The "chidren's" act was a little strange, more vulgar than something that could actually have been gotten away with, it's not the happy tree friend's apparently, it's supposed to be something in between.
½ October 23, 2009
October 21, 2009
the humor puts this an inch above disasterous.