Criminal Ways Reviews

• Aug 22, 2011

Isla Fisher. What more could you ask for?

Isla Fisher. What more could you ask for?

• Aug 20, 2010

Terrible acting with a pathetic plot and a cheat budget = terrible movie. The only reason I even watched this movie is because Isla Fisher is in it and she's barely even on screen. Don't waste your time.

• Jul 26, 2010

I am watching this movie with my husband and it is horrible dribble. There's nothing worse than a movie which is blatantly trying to be funny and can't succeed enough to make us laugh once. It is NOT even entertaining! It's so bad that 3/4 of the way through the movie I had to stop and see what other rotten tomato critics think. It's a total stinkbomb. Whoever talked Isla into doing this movie needs to be fired.

• Jul 26, 2010

It gets off to a very slow start, and even once it gets going, it’s still not very good. It’s just not really funny. Isla Fisher is good, but Nick Giannopoulis really isn't very good. Low budget and not very well made.

• Jul 26, 2010

This was strange and ridiculous, but rather sweet in the end.

This was strange and ridiculous, but rather sweet in the end.

• Apr 19, 2010

Worst movie I've seen in a long time I feel bad that isla fisher had to be in the movie

• Apr 10, 2010

Talk about lost in translation. I need to brush up on my Australian slang or something because some of the things they said made no sense to me. Then there was the whole Barney not being a giant purple dinosour that makes you want to go on a killing spree. I didn't really get that. I'm still not sure if it's based off a real character or if it was made up like Rainbow Randolph. The "chidren's" act was a little strange, more vulgar than something that could actually have been gotten away with, it's not the happy tree friend's apparently, it's supposed to be something in between.

• Oct 23, 2009

It gets off to a very slow start, and even once it gets going, it?s still not very good. It?s just not really funny. Isla Fisher is good, but Nick Giannopoulis really isn't very good. Low budget and not very well made.

• Oct 17, 2009

the humor puts this an inch above disasterous.

the humor puts this an inch above disasterous.