Reviews

• Jun 14, 2009

One word: Lame. This film is the bottom of the barrel. No redeeming qualities. Horrible acting, horrendous script. Zero violence, zero scares. 0 + 0 = 0. And what is with that title? Trying to cash in on a timeless 1970 rock classic by The Band? My advice: Delete this from your Netflix queue, remove it from your Tivo. Let your fingers do the walking because reading the yellow pages would make for a more entertaining night than watching this pablum. A message to the producers: Product placement involves a little more subtlety than placing a Sobe title card in the end credits.

• May 07, 2009

Title is misleading. The creek is 100% able-bodied. It's not even kind of crippled.

• Mar 19, 2009

So low budget. But I think I or many others I know could have made a better film with some crackers and a vhs video camera from 1990.

• Sep 15, 2008

I thought it was pretty good.

I thought it was pretty good.