Cristiano Ronaldo: World at His Feet Reviews

• Dec 30, 2017

THIS MOVIE IS A LIE. KYLO REN IS THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE WHOLE GALAXY, CAUSE HE BOUGHT IT. #RESTINPIECELINCOLN

• Nov 21, 2015

Great documentary, enjoyed it till the end 5/5

Great documentary, enjoyed it till the end 5/5

• Oct 06, 2015

this nigga is a beast

this nigga is a beast

• Jul 13, 2014

This is a wonderful documentary. Probably one of my favorite of all time. It's a very underrated documentary but with my favorite actor being a narrator and is telling the story of my favorite athlete. This film had excellent writing. It clearly shows the life of the master of soccer ronaldo, and also a few other players that revolved around him. After watching this you will be left speechless to how this rich billionaire player used to live and how he became to be who he is today. What surprised me the most was how up to date this was. You have to see it to believe it. Overall from its great writing to its story telling this is a must see one. How in the world can you ignore a blend of benedict cumberbatch and ronaldo!

• Jul 10, 2014

Ronaldo has such a big heart! After learning about all his charitable acts I love him even more!

• Jul 09, 2014

Lots of info on Ronaldo. I learned about Ronaldo's childhood and how he got to where he is today. He himself has a child, that we don't hear too much about. This documentary kept my interest from start to finish.

• Jul 09, 2014

This movie was really good. Very interesting info on this fabulous soccer player. One downfall was that some conversations were in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish. I wish it had subtitles. Other than that it was very good.

• Jul 09, 2014

I loved this documentary. I learned a lot about Ronaldo and made me like him even more. He's so generous and kind. This movie is for all soccer fans.

• Jul 09, 2014

Fun, compelling portrait of one of soccer's brightest stars!

Fun, compelling portrait of one of soccer's brightest stars!