Critters 4: They're Invading Your Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Critters 4: They're Invading Your Space Reviews

½ October 29, 2012
This lame franchise gets even lamer as it traverses into the next obvious frontier, space...the first film was questionable enough, never mind a fourth.
October 27, 2012
The last Critter eggs are sent back to space in a pod and picked up by a ship 53 years later and predictably hatch on a space station. Contains yet another surprisingly good supporting cast. Nothing new here but marginally better than the third.
July 10, 2012
Lots of horrors go to space. Jason, Pinhead, and Leprechaun all blasted off. But Critters seemed to be more fitting to be in space. The only problem with this one is that the actual Critters action was very little. Most of it was finding the eggs, destroying them, and dealing with the aliens that wanted them. And the cliffhanger ending in Critters 3 didn't continue to anything very climatic at the beginning of this one.
July 2, 2012
Easily the worst in the series. We barely even see the Critters. But it was a cool send-off to the series.
June 15, 2012
The death of the franchise,it became critters in space and to be fair it should work there aliens in the 1st place from space? unfortunatly not sure if they wasted the budget on the 3rd film or not but the effects are pretty bad here.The story was pretty dull as well charlie out of sorts in the future should have been pretty funny..it isnt though.
April 30, 2012
it wasnt meant to be funny, the 3rd one was just different from the rest. the one stayed back on track with horror
½ April 17, 2012
It wouldn't be long before they ended up in Space, they all do in the end Jason and The Leprechaun... So on the basis of lets throw them all into orbit, that should bring new life to our series! Guess again, what would have been so wrong with a simple trilogy! Very weak story, with even more annoying characters thrown into the mix, lets face it you can only take vicious balls of fluff so far, before it gets tired!
½ March 20, 2012
The worst in the series. There aren't very many Critters in this film and a lot of characters you used to love are now bad. It's one of those films you wished was never made. The story is horrible and there aren't a lot of good moments in it, but it has a few.
March 4, 2012
Yes this movie is bad, but it's bad in the best way possible. It is full blown B horror fun.
½ February 25, 2012
Did I really watch this...? Jesus.
December 1, 2011
.Riffing on alien and others. with a remaining charactor from the others, itv doesent come off well despite a promising start
½ November 29, 2011
Critters 4 (1991) -- [3.0] -- Man, Angela Bassett and Brad Dourif must have needed to pay the rent to appear in this cheap direct-to-video sequel that takes itself way too seriously. (Thank goodness Stella eventually got her groove back.)
November 24, 2011
Yes, it's 4 real turkey movies but it's one of the films I saw as a kid on my fathers VHS so I just had to get the box set.
October 18, 2011
This one starts slow and is a little long...not nearly as good as the first 2 or even the 3rd....still some fun moments along the way.
October 18, 2011
Yep, I watched them all in one go. Probably shouldn't have bothered with this one again though.
TheDudeLebowski65
August 4, 2011
Critters 4 is the worst critters film in the franchise. The third one was a fun, mediocre ride, but this film is pretty pointless. The story is poorly crafted even by Critters film standards. The film could have been a fine end to an amusing series, but it ends up being a failure. The first two Critters films were great fun, and the third was amusing as well, but this last one feels like they scrapped the bottom of the barrel, and didn't focus on building on a fun. I'm sure that given a rewrite, Critters 4 could have been a fine conclusion. But theres just too many things going wrong on screen. I personally feel they should've just made three Critters films and left it at that. The idea is interesting, but the story is poorly crafted and you lose interest after a while. this is a film that should have been made only if the story was strong enough. What you have with Critters 4 is a film that tries to take off , but doesn't because of a bad script that recycles the same old tired ideas.
½ June 4, 2011
This movie was almost unwatchable for me. It looked like it was filmed in a lazer tag arena, and had the same exact screen shots over and over. I felt like I was caught in a thought loop.
WrenchLT
May 24, 2011
Surprisingly dull and boring finale to the series which see's the Critters - all two of them - riot in a space station in the year 2045. Things just got a little too serious, there was no fun factor and very little mayhem. Brad Dourif won't look back on this as one of his high points.
April 17, 2011
The worst and final of the lot. This is the only one I feel I should do a review for because it is absoloutley terrible! I don't even think it deserves 20% but its truly horrible to watch. Watch the first three films and see they actually have a story with suspense and action. This film has a 50 minute build up into some crappy action sequences. It's extremely boring.

Here's the story. In the third film it ended that Charlie, a stupid exterminator who finds the last eggs of the 'Critters' and as he is about to destroy them he gets a message from some space council thing and is told he must put them in a pod and send them to them. And well hundreds of years later he was frozen in that pod he is discovered and the people who discover him go to this place. It turns in the end Charlie ends up having to go against his boring, emtionless friend and you really have to watch this to see how bad it is.

Overall it's one of the worst films i've seen. Three words to sum this film up. Tasteless, Boring and Slowpaced.
March 23, 2011
Too many annoying humans & not enough critters.