Crocodile Dundee II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crocodile Dundee II Reviews

½ August 13, 2014
A charming sequel, there's something loveable about Paul Hogan as Crocodile Dundee. Whilst not as good as the first it's still a good sequel. 7/10
½ August 10, 2014
(First and only viewing - 11/17/2008)
July 16, 2014
Another pointless and stupid sequel
½ June 7, 2014
Not as polished as the original but has the same charm and spirit!
March 24, 2014
Not the best, but much better than the 12% rating it has here. Like in the first film, the best parts were in NYC (the Japanese tourists helping Dundee take down a gunman, Dundee and Leroy Brown recruiting the gang and storming the drug lord's compound).
½ March 24, 2014
What was supposed to be the point of this colossal waste of time?
½ February 15, 2014
while the first film was a fun little series of random events after another, this sequel puts the characters into a state of conflict, thus turning the joke of mick dundee into more of an action hero of sorts, the sillyness is still there but this time around its a much more serious movie with a more focused plot, a better movie in itself but not for those who have grown bored of the novelty of the first film.
February 14, 2014
Delivering more laughs from Down Under, "Crocodile" Dundee II continues the adventure. When Sue is abducted by a drug cartel Mick rescues her and takes her to the Outback; where he can keep her safe and draw out the cartel on familiar ground. While there's a lot more action in this sequel, it still includes a good amount of humor; with Mick as the small town guy in the big city. Though the plot's a little contrived, "Crocodile" Dundee II is a lot of fun.
February 13, 2014
Loses the fish out of water charm of the original
½ January 8, 2014
Always preferred this one despite clearly being mostly seen as the weaker film. It's just a lot more happens,funnier in New York. I think it's let down with the last act back in Australia came across a bit more cartoonish than it needed to. The main prob is the relationship between the two isn't explored any more.infact the female lead really has little to do then get kidnapped then when rescued stand around holding a gun.Still fun stuff though from hogan.
½ August 22, 2013
It doesn't suck worse as its predecessor, but it isn't an improvement on it either. More of that lovely Paul Hogan charm, except that the plot settings are reversed from the original movie. We lost Reginald VelJohnson limo driver but gained Charles S. Dutton as a good guy and Luis Guzman as a bad guy. What I'm saying is, how either movie made any money is beyond me. Blech.
August 5, 2013
The story is about Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee played by Paul Hogan who is son a mission to get back his lover Sue played by Linda Kozlowski after an evil drug baron kidnaps her hoping that Mick will butt out of his affairs. Forcing them to movie from America to Australia, this story makes Sue the fish-out-of-water. In Crocodile Dundee, I understand, that it was a classic which is why I gave the movie high marks and also liked the movie but not on purpose. This is however is not nearly as funny. It's a slow, lame, boring action/adventure more like a adventure/comedy than it originally was and the gags are quickly becoming tedious. Crocodile Dundee II gets a 2/10.
June 23, 2013
This bored me. There was no point making the sequel.
½ June 23, 2013
It's not as good as the first one..but watchable..Just..!
May 28, 2013
Top quality acting and comedy, love this film!
May 18, 2013
Your joking me the first wasn't amazing, now this, they really thought this would capture the success of the cheesy first. It's plot does not fit with the with the style of the film and the comedy does not make you laugh2/5
½ April 28, 2013
Crocodile Dundee II (1988) -- [5.5] -- It's short on laughs and anti-climactic, but Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski are charming enough to make "Crocodile Dundee II" worth a gander for those who enjoyed the first film. Look for Stephen Root (Office Space), Luis Guzman, and Charles S. Dutton in supporting roles.
April 11, 2013
Are you as sick as I am of comedy sequels that aren't funny?
½ March 30, 2013
not bad as far as sequels go but not as funny as the first