Crooked Earth Reviews

• Oct 06, 2013

alsome movie just the way how i see my people in the olden days

alsome movie just the way how i see my people in the olden days

• Feb 07, 2012

Good enough, with some interesting topics, but relies far too much on the intensity of Temuera Morrison to pull it through. A good peace keeping version of Jake Heke, this character should stay in 'Once were Warriors' and 'What becomes of the broken Hearted' and not influence or be copied into any other character.

• Sep 18, 2009

not 2 bad 4 a kiwi movie

not 2 bad 4 a kiwi movie

• Nov 30, 2008

Pretty gruesome at times, but really good!

Pretty gruesome at times, but really good!

• Jul 31, 2008

Dim-witted, illogical, attempt to create a "Maori thriller" tied in with problems of native land rights and illegal marijuana farming has little to offer in terms of compelling, likeable characters nor is it a story that's worth telling to anybody. A film with an obvious and poorly realized agenda is never better than a film with a decent story and cast. Boo.

• Feb 14, 2008

Excellent movie...made me homesick.

Excellent movie...made me homesick.

• Dec 26, 2007

the director of this is my godfathers brother .so i have to rate it well :) and its a film about big pot dealers in new zealand its really good.

• Dec 09, 2007

A bore fest. Don't even waste your time.

A bore fest. Don't even waste your time.

• Nov 04, 2007

A great New Zealand film about Maori Tribes.

A great New Zealand film about Maori Tribes.

• Aug 07, 2007