Cross Country Reviews

• Mar 04, 2017

This was viewed as part of another online viewing party that a certain movie group hosted and I was very pleasantly surprised by how it kept my attention, through a very watchable combination of sleazy moments and tense thriller tropes. A guy implicated in a woman's death leaves town with a gal he picks up in a bar, seemingly fleeing the police, and along the road trip they pick up a drifter type, but the real interesting piece of all this is the cop pursuing them, who may just want to shake them down rather than seek any sort of justice. Worth a look if you have the chance.