Crossed Over - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crossed Over Reviews

½ June 25, 2013
Hard to watch... life is not so black-n-white...
½ March 25, 2013
Kuolema on aina rankka aihe mutta tama elokuva ei niinkaan sykahdyttanyt.
December 9, 2012
I had no idea when I started watching this movie, that it was a true story....until I heard the name, Karla Faye Tucker.....sad, depressing, but very well told.....another reminder that the death penalty has no place in civil society.....
½ April 3, 2012
Pretty good. Nothing wrong with this film..it's just that there isn't that much memorable about it either. Seems like I have seen this before, but with other deathrow inmates. Diane Keaton does add a little spark to this rather average movie. Just a little, though.
½ July 10, 2011
I actually really liked this movie had a lot of interesting themes to explore and things to think about. The acting was good the story line moved at a good pace. The acting was believable. I say give it a watch.
May 24, 2011
Promotes solid Christian values. Gets a little too dramatic in many parts but overall is satisfying- especially the happy bits.
March 17, 2011
I haven't read the book and I'm completely unfamiliar with the true events this movie is based on, but I found the movie more or less interesting. It's not something I'd be likely to watch again, and honestly if it hadn't been available to watch online I may not have bothered at all. But it kept my interest for the most part, which is more than can be said for some other films of its type that I've seen recently. The performances by Diane Keaton and Jennifer Jason Leigh are solid. This isn't fantastic, but it's worth seeing.
½ August 1, 2010
A made for television Drama, based on a true story of loss and unconventional grieving. Whilst Jennifer Jason Leigh suited the role of the rebelious murderer, perhaps this film didn't warrent the talent of Diane Keaton and as a result didn't make this too worthy a role for her.

Watchable, but forgetable.
June 4, 2010
I found the story to be a very interesting one, one that I haven't seen before.
January 3, 2010
A very insightful and inspirational story with stellar performances by Keaton and Leigh. Touching and yet chilling at the same time.
May 5, 2009
An amazing movie! And a definite tear-jerker! It is very sad but inspirational.
December 19, 2008
this was a good movie, it was really sad when her son died, i wished that he hadnt.