Crossover - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crossover Reviews

September 30, 2012
This was a pretty good one!!
August 25, 2012
heck yeah basketball!
½ August 15, 2012
I let the inmates watch it at the prison they werent to impressed with it nor was I so nah this movie sucked not enough actual basketball and the story line was that of a low budget film that goes straight to dvd
½ June 25, 2012
I had a laugh at this in theaters. Not because of the movie, though, because of the audience's reaction to the movie. Saw this in Miami, btw.
June 15, 2012
Not interested in this basketball movie. I am not usually interested in basketball movies.
June 13, 2012
I soo wanns see this mo0vie
May 25, 2012
it is what it is. Wayne Brady is wasted as the "bad guy"
April 22, 2012
Great basketall movie
April 16, 2012
Meh, sounds like every other basket ball movie out there...
April 6, 2012
Just to see if it really is the worst movie of all time.
½ April 3, 2012
I don't know what this shit was, apparently it's a basketball movie but really all I see is a movie about two boring people going through life by playing a couple of minutes of basketball. This movie really made no sense, the storyline was very unclear and all the scenes with basketball are the most boring scenes ever, seriously every basketball scene lasts like 20 seconds and it's just people throwing the ball and that's all you really see, honestly you don't even get to watch a full basketball game in this movie. I thought this movie was about basketball not about two dummy's that hit on chicks and hustle people. This movie is literally the most dumbest movie you will ever watch, almost every 10 seconds you can find something wrong with this movie. I say give this movie a watch and count all the flaws it has because trust me there's a lot of them.
½ April 3, 2012
A sterotypical black movie (though that is not necessarily a bad thing). The basketball scenes are pretty fun to watch (albeit a bit scripted) and the plot is decent enough to be watchable, though it really doesn't offer anything new. All in all not Crossover is not as bad as people say it is but it is nothing great either.
½ February 7, 2012
these guys ball like theres no tommorow, i love this movie
½ January 29, 2012
Worst basketball/buddy movie ever. I want my $2 rental fee back. Even my 14 yo son hated it.
January 23, 2012
This one looks good:)
½ October 18, 2011
Not as good as i was expecting...
½ October 4, 2011
Ooooooooh boy, I bet not many of the actors in this one openly admit to being in it. Just plain badly done. Writing was awful, direction was awful, and if I want to see acting this bad again, I'll go to a high school play. The lone bright spot was Lil JJ. He was entertaining.
½ August 23, 2011
acting sucked, basketball was ok.
June 17, 2011
It's been five years and this is still the worst movie I've ever seen.

Bad acting, predictable plot, terrible basketball, the character development almost connects a few times but never quite makes it.

Definitely "Pass" on Crossover.
½ May 10, 2011
Crossover has heartfelt moments like some sports movies would(it's cliched throughout), but it's far from recommendation.