Crow: Stairway to Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crow: Stairway to Heaven Reviews

September 27, 2013
Not bad enjoyed it more then most of the crow films
May 20, 2013
Simple. This is the best adaptation of The Crow since the original film. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this show is. I really enjoyed it. It's a show with heart, raw emotion and powerful themes. Mark Dacascos is outstanding as The Crow/Eric Draven. I, like many other fans, did not have high hopes for Dacascos replacing Brandon Lee as Draven. What a tough job it must have been to fill in those shoes. However, he did a great job. He brings us a more human side to the character. As a life long fan of The Crow character, I can safely say that Mark Dacascos did the character proud and delivered a great performance that does Brandon Lee's original justice. I highly recommend this show to anybody that enjoyed the first Crow movie. This is not like the sequels, it is a great extension of the first Crow movie and a worthy addition to the Crow mythos.
½ March 27, 2013
Decent series. Didin't really hold up the way they tried to do it. Became a cheesy sci-fi B-series.
½ February 17, 2013
Its like they keep trying to destroy the original by shoving this crap at us.
June 5, 2006
I think this is one of the best on television. Mark Dacascos is young and refreshing actor that proves he's not just an action star who survives by starring in no story action films. Dacascos branches outside of what he's used to in order to play reincarnated soul of dead man brought back by a crow in order to set things right after his girlfriend is killed. Ongoing battle of good vs. evil continues as Eric Draven is brought back to life set things right. Mark Dacascos is great in television version of the film that would turn out to be Brandon Lee's last. Everything about this show from storylines, music and setting scream hit! From its star Mark Dacascos to supporting cast which includes the police detective whom he helps out by catching criminals.