Crush Reviews

• Jul 25, 2015

very good indy chick flick.

very good indy chick flick.

• Jun 12, 2012

An average entertainer...nothing special

An average entertainer...nothing special

• Apr 27, 2012

i cry everytime i see this movie....

i cry everytime i see this movie....

• Apr 04, 2012

I didn't find this film to be all that pleasant.

I didn't find this film to be all that pleasant.

• Feb 27, 2012

Grea romance film but really sad ending.

Grea romance film but really sad ending.

• Jul 26, 2011

Disturbingly non-disturbing, it's also only semi-sinister and unarousingly sensual. Odd at times though to make amends.

• May 26, 2011

I feel like a little bit of my life was taken from me.

I feel like a little bit of my life was taken from me.

• Dec 29, 2010

The 1.5 stars goes to one actress. Other than that - the movie sucks. The story isn't well written and it's simply corny.

• Aug 18, 2010

never heard of it....accidently stumbled onto this movie...cried...cried...I was amazed..this was a really good movie.

• May 31, 2010

It starts out rather light and entertaining, and then it abruptly evolves into a dark and rather heavy melodrama. It is certainly well acted, and the acting makes up for some of the slow stretches. There are a few odd scenes, which prevent it from being too predictable. Overall though, it just doesn't quite gel.