Crush (2013)

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Pursued by a mysterious stalker whose innocent crush has turned into all-out obsession, popular high school soccer star Scott attempts to discover the identity of his disturbed secret admirer while fearing every move could be his last. Lucas Till, Crystal Reed, and Sarah Bolger star.
PG-13 (for disturbing thematic material, violence, sensuality, some teen drinking, and language)
Mystery & Suspense

Michael Landes
as Dr. Graham
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Crush

There are no critic reviews yet for Crush. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Crush

★★ (out of four) Strictly average teen thriller that follows the "Fatal Attraction" theme almost note for note. Most of what you exoect to happen...does. I will give it this, however: It does offer a bit of a twist towards the end, but that can't save the entire film. Lucas Till plays Scott, a gifted High School athlete who excells in soccer. He has caught the eye of Bess (Crystal Reed), a shy and introverted student who harbors a deep desire for him. She longs for what she can't have. Desire turns to obssession as Scott's secret admirer gets more and more dangerous, putting his friends into peril. We've seen this story before. I was glad that the script took a few chances. Too bad those decisions didn't consume more of the story. [IMG][/IMG]

Steve Smith
Steve Smith

I had never heard of a single one of the actors in this film, but I'm a sucker for a good teen slasher-type flick, so I decided I'd watch it anyway. It reminded me a lot of Swimfan, and there wasn't a whole lot of originality, but there was a twist I didn't really see coming, so points for that. This isn't going to be a big standout in film history, but it's definitely very entertaining.

Amanda Hendsbee
Amanda Hendsbee

Crush Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Crush on our Movie forum!

News & Features