Cry Wolf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cry Wolf Reviews

October 17, 2015
A decent watch. A bit more character development and a less rushed plot line would have elevated it a bit but, as far as Saturday night DVDs go, this one does the job. Odd that Gary Cole took such a minor role. Jon Bon Jovi was the cast stand out, in terms of his acting and range.
½ August 15, 2015
Nothing new to shed but I've watched worse thrillers and it did hold my attention throughout.....forgettable quickly after.
½ July 30, 2015
Is this your typical slasher film? No. That is precisely why I enjoy this flick. It disguises itself as a cheap modern slasher, but really it is a well crafted, low-budget thriller with a double-twist ending that is still shocking today.
June 23, 2015
Remember The Village? That horror movie with a promising premise that let itself down MASSIVELY by having a horrendous twist ending that made the movie not scary at all? Cry Wolf is the exact same, my friends.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Pretty good horror/thriller movie with okey story.
November 27, 2014
Not quite the college experience you were hoping for, but sort of amusing in its efforts
½ July 15, 2014
Pretty good movie. Smarter than most of the same genre, interesting plot, good thrills, and great performances help to keep the audience in the dark as to the answer of the mystery.
June 19, 2014
This had potential, but it fell short.
June 19, 2014
Lindy Booth is one of the hottest women on the planet. A little slow at times but a amazing ending with a huge twist helped this rise above most of this movies competition
June 2, 2014
A well done slasher flick.
April 4, 2014
not to bad of a movie.
April 4, 2014
better than i thought it would be. yeah it is b movie horror b/c no major stars in it but interesting story and some good creepy moments sprinkled throughout. glad i checked it out
½ March 2, 2014
Not bad. Needed a little more for a slasher flick though.
½ January 22, 2014
An interesting premise is marred by glacial pacing, illogical plotting and one of the worst endings ever.
December 22, 2013
great story.. but .. movie could of play it out better. What a twist !
½ December 21, 2013
best movie not to disgusting but still left u with the thrill of watching a good scary movie
½ December 12, 2013
Takes its time to get to any excitement then reveals that there was nothing to get excited about. Not the best technique for a horror/mystery movie.
December 9, 2013
Wow, this movie had me on my seat guessing until the very end! And a surprise ending!!! Awesome!
November 4, 2013
good scares and just when you think you have it figured out...