Cry of the Innocent - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cry of the Innocent Reviews

½ October 27, 2012
An ex-Green Beret searches for those responsible after his family becomes collateral damage in a corporate terrorist small plane bombing. Surprisingly good Irish TV movie complete with evident splices for commercial breaks.
March 3, 2011
Ex-Green Beret and family man seeks revenge against corporate evildoers who sabotaged a plane that crashed into his home. Taylor seemed a little old for the lead and killer Tooms was reduced to jello rather easily in the final confrontation.
July 1, 2010
hope to see by 7/10/10 or earlier.....
May 20, 2010
Well produced television made movie, helped very much by Rod Taylor?s presence and the beautiful Ireland location filming. It?s a good mystery, reasonably suspenseful and well paced. It has it?s predictable moments, but also some originality. Not bad.
May 20, 2010
60/100. Well produced television made movie, helped very much by Rod Taylor's presence and the beautiful Ireland location filming. It's a good mystery, reasonably suspenseful and well paced. It has it's predictable moments, but also some originality. Not bad.
½ February 12, 2010
I never make mistakes. You know that.

A Green Beret Vietnam veteran and his family are vacationing in Ireland when a plane crash kills the wife and child leaving the Green Beret wondering why. When news surfaces that the plan crash was not an accident, the Green Beret begins a revenge investigation and inflects vigilante justice.

"The only way to whip a pyramid is to cut the top off...and then its got no point."

Michael O'Herlihy, director of I Married Wyatt Earp, A Time for Miracles, O'Malley, Deadly Harvest, and Young Pioneers, delivers Cry of the Innocent. The storyline for this picture is okay but a bit unimaginative. The end seemed a bit mechanical and at times the characters seemed to be going through the motions. The cast included Rod Taylor, Joanna Pettet, and Nigel Davenport.

"I can change my mind and dislike you."

Cry of the Innocent is part of a box set I received for Christmas last year from my father. The film contains beautiful settings and backdrops, but that was about the only thing going for this movie. The main character was a bit old for the lead part and his action scenes were cheesy and felt unrealistic. I'd skip this picture.

"She has the answers before she asks the questions."

Grade: D