Cult Reviews

• Jan 07, 2010

Ok, I have to say it, I got this movie to see it, and unfortunately, I am not a big fun of horror movies, so watching this movie was not the most exciting thing to do. I really didn't like it, the effect are not the best. I have to say that something good must have because I did watch the whole thing, it is just that I still can't make up my mind what it was. *Sponsored Post

• Oct 29, 2009

Inside of Cult's small running time is a decent movie struggling to get out. It has been hampered by a rushed, almost breathless pace that leaves you confused and wondering quite what the fuck is going on. The acting is not exactly above par either, but waddaya expect? This aint top drawer horror now is it honey?

• Jun 22, 2009

To quote Bill Hicks "I'm not trying to sound like Randy Pan the Goatboy here..." but this flick could have seriously used some nudity from the cute female leads to spice up an otherwise dull and plodding story. Some white guy is hellbent on sacrificing a bunch of also white women to somehow acquire the powers of a dead Chinese woman? Whatever. I was hoping for better from the leads, and was let down story-wise, so the least they could do is pop out a boob every now and again, y'know? Pass.

• Nov 12, 2008

this movie is absolutey a shit

this movie is absolutey a shit

• Jul 18, 2008

I didn't hate it. Wasn't 'A' quality. The acting is a little better than you'd expect for this kind of film.

• Jun 11, 2008

horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! esta pelicula apesta en todo sentido es una de las peores cosas que he visto nada rescatable :s una total perdida de tiempo no le alcanza ni para media estrella IT SUCKS!!

• May 17, 2008

The purrrfect gift for the one that you HATE! STAY AWAY. This is just future kindling for the fire....

• Mar 16, 2008

this is not all that great!!

this is not all that great!!

• Jan 02, 2008

A terrible, terrible direct-to-DVD horror flick. The story is rediculous and Rachel Miner and Taryn Manning aside (proabbly because they are the only actors with previous expieernce,) the acting was pretty bad.

• Dec 03, 2007

Awful film, rubbish plot, rubbish dialog, rubbish acting, rubbish script, rubbish story line, utter rubbish! It's a film that should be burned and nobody should be ever subjected to!