Cupid & Cate - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cupid & Cate Reviews

July 11, 2013
really great film. Good acting, and pretty solid storyline. Just lacked some emotions and need a more solid ending. But otherwise great film.
½ March 4, 2013
Made for cable junk.
½ March 10, 2012
Weak movie that I found rather boring and irritating. I like quite a few of the stars in it and thought with a cute cover and title like it has it would be light hearted and sweet, but no, not so much. Not really what I would describe as a feel good romantic film. So, not what I was expecting and not one I would watch again.
½ March 9, 2012
Pretty darn good...I like Mary-Louise and don't see her in a lot. I liked the family dynamics in this and the fact that someone was actually beating cancer :-)
June 15, 2011
My fav Hallmark movie! Mary Louise Parker is great.
February 20, 2011
A cute, fluffy chick flick that has a weak ending. There is really very little chemistry between Parker and Gallagher. The dysfunctional family storyline is a little unbelievable as well.
March 25, 2010
Cate (Parker) is about to be married to "Mr. Wrong" when her sister introduces her to a witty, smart, and gorgeous guy named Harry (Gallagher, AMERICAN BEAUTY.) He shows Cate how to cut-loose and... Cate (Parker) is about to be married to "Mr. Wrong" when her sister introduces her to a witty, smart, and gorgeous guy named Harry (Gallagher, AMERICAN BEAUTY.)
½ January 3, 2009
Quirky romantic movie, I specially liked the character of Cate, who is romantic, sells vintage.
½ October 27, 2008
I don't like the abrupt ending, but the movie is very touching as it deals with alcoholism, disfunctional family, love, disease, and communication.
August 6, 2008
Really good..so sad....keep kleenix around....
½ June 24, 2008
awww... so sweet. another family fav!
March 28, 2008
Very sweet movie - all about relationships with family. I was surprised how much I liked this movie.
½ February 23, 2008
Love this movie. It is so good. I'm such a romantic.
February 23, 2008
A Chick flick if ever ive seen one!! Ha ha!! But enjoyable when your in the mood ha ha!!!
February 16, 2008
Very sweet story. Really liked the main character and the sense of family in this film.
½ January 6, 2008
It's been a while since I've seen this, but I think I liked it...