Curly Top - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Curly Top Reviews

½ November 16, 2008
i remember watching this movie as a child. shirley temple always amused me when i was little and could watch these movies all day and not get sick of them.
½ November 15, 2008
Can a movie be enjoyable without a main conflict? Somewhat. This depression-era fantasy piece is super cute.
September 6, 2008
Every Shirley Temple film is a classic. She got me thru my childhood.
September 4, 2008
This is the movie when she sings about Animal Crackers in her soup! :)
July 14, 2008
Have it...love it....watching it
July 2, 2008
This is a good movie about a little girl with curly hair.
½ July 1, 2008
Who could beat a Shirley Temple movie.
June 19, 2008
I love this movie the best of all the Shirley Temples, thank god for once they left out the sad bits like all her other movies 10 out of 10 !!!
June 2, 2008
I watched this a bunch of times as a kid. Shirley Temple is pretty adorable as a spunky orphan.
May 19, 2008
Absolutely wonderful! Why don't they make movies like this anymore? It's a total pick-me-up.
May 11, 2008
This is a great movie
½ May 6, 2008
Shirley Temple's a feminist bitch.
April 26, 2008
Ooo, my goodness, it's my daughter Gianna!
½ April 9, 2008
such a sweet and darling film.shirley temple is adorable beyond belief
March 24, 2008
Curly Top was a fun movie to watch. Bought a DVD and watched it for 3x already and still want to watch again. I highly recommend this especially for kids because it does have a good moral value to learn. Thumbs up!
March 9, 2008
curly top mvie poster curly top actor&cast shirley temple
February 23, 2008
I love Shirley! All of the songs are great! "My duck can do a wonderful trick. My duck can lay an egg! Well, can you lay an egg?"
February 20, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! This is basically my childhood in a nutshell. Shirley Temple is so cute in this one, and I love when Edward Morgan starts to sing in that weird voice. Priceless. Her outfits are adorable.
½ February 13, 2008