Cut! Reviews

• Jul 03, 2016

While he isn't always successful, Rountree tries his hardest to bring some new elements to the table here, and the result, though choppy at times, still manages to be entertaining more often than not. It's not a great film, but it's certainly not a boring film either.

• Oct 07, 2015

Officially the worst movie I've ever seen and that's saying something.

Officially the worst movie I've ever seen and that's saying something.

• May 25, 2015

I thought this sounded really good but it left a lot to be desired.

I thought this sounded really good but it left a lot to be desired.

• Mar 14, 2015

Barely watchable, 'surprise twist' near the end isn't really much of a surprise, doesn't do much to save the really dull plot & lame characters.

• Jan 19, 2015

This movie is such an incredible ride. It's a very dark, psychological thriller with a great story and terrific acting. Well done!

• Dec 21, 2014

This is the only Horror Movie that that was made this far that Won all kinds of awards Inter Nationally, from a group in the USA "California" & know one has seen this? David Banks Emailed me personally and thanked me for my Review & comments on there (Huge Success). I would like to see it again when it's out!

• Dec 18, 2014

This trailer looks pretty damn cool. Looking forward to seeing it. I remember Suze Lanier from Hills Have Eyes. Cool to get her in the mix of this one.

• Dec 17, 2014

Hats off to Director David Rountree on delivering a brilliantly directed and crafted suspense thriller full of surprises! This is not your general slasher horror film, in fact, I wouldn't even label it as 'horror', but instead it is a psychological thriller, with some dark comedic moments, but don't let that sway your thinking that this isn't a serious thriller movie. And right when you think you've got it figured out, you realize you don't have anything figured out... CUT! is full of surprises, twists and angles, sure to feed your thrill-seeking soul clear up to the very end! .... or, is it the end? Great cast! Great directing! Brilliant script! You must definitely put CUT! on your watch list!

• Dec 16, 2014

Intense Thriller with a great cast

Intense Thriller with a great cast

• Dec 16, 2014

Wow! Just watching the trailer, I'm locking my doors! I cannot wait to see this film! When does it release!!! I'll be there!