Cut Off - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cut Off Reviews

October 29, 2010
will look out 4 it get back 2 u on it
½ April 6, 2010
vlakeioula gia na perasei i ora
½ April 12, 2009
i really should stop watching movies with covers that grab my eye. just cause this movie had a flashy cover that looked like sin city's, i decided to watch this and ended up fast forwarding it a lot. can't believe mcdowell and dunaway are even in this drivel.
½ March 20, 2009
Stupid. I hate the whole movie as dream plot.
½ December 9, 2008
It gets this because I can't go lower. So I'll settle with the fact it was a movie. It was that bad. Bad plot, horrible sound effects/timing. Shitty casting. HORRIBLE acting. Not to mention the cover has nothing to do with the main character, or the movie.
July 21, 2008
through and through a crappy underdeveloped film. bad plot devices, nonsensical, unrealistic and just plain dumb action, and the world most cliched "it's only a dream" ending
July 20, 2008
The best thing about this one is the poster, do not be deceived it is completely not worth watching and it's disturbing that Faye Dunaway had anything to do with this garb..
½ July 6, 2008
So dumb..... And boring too.
July 1, 2008
what a painful experiance to have to sit through this film... utter load of Shi....
June 22, 2008
Bad accents, shocking story with no flow. only for the desperate.
½ June 8, 2008
Fair action movie that at least has an interesting plot, but the movie isn't always interesting. Nice performances, some good action sequences. Not bad. Rather odd ending.