Cutaway - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cutaway Reviews

March 4, 2014
Good action meets an absolutely terrible script and piss poor acting
January 18, 2012
Stephen Baldwin is a terrible actor but this movie is an okay action flick.
½ June 19, 2011
_Excellent_ script/plotline which didn't end up being corny. Excellent mood, music & the cast! Well directed. Berenger, Baldwin, Silver, Casper Van Diem and also Rodman, nice work! A hint of the nineties mood nailed it for me.
½ January 8, 2011
No heartbreak, family tragedy, or personal trauma will ever drive me to drink the pain away like Cutaway has. It gets one and a half stars merely because it has a plot, and at least half of the movie isn't a montage.
April 24, 2010
Awesome skydiving, but a really, really bad film.
January 20, 2010
It's a good movie of action and real skydive the best team's like golden eagles
½ November 19, 2009
trop bon un classique!!
October 8, 2009
I am still digging why they made this Movie in the first place while chose good actorZ such a Tom Berenger. Stephan Baldwin and Casper Van Dien.
Although fan of all three actors I only watched this Movie for Stephen Baldwin.
March 8, 2009
The storylines pretty poor but the jump scenes are the mutts nuts :)
½ January 20, 2009
Starring one of my favorite actors Tom Berringer. A film with plenty of action and wonderful scenes. Undercover Agent, played by Steven Baldwin, infiltrates a top speed jump team to discover their connection to drug running. He befriends the villian, played by Tom Berringer, and learns to "Cutaway" all that holds him back from his success as an agent. Must see.
November 21, 2008
This film was actually pretty cool. Featuring actors from TV tp A-list movies, the acting is actually decent. I especially enjoyed the fact that Casper Van Dien, Maxine, Dennis Rodman, Stephen Baldwin, and Tom Berenger did their own sky-diving!

Plot line is believable and continuously stays in motion. And if you get bored, just watch the numerous scenes of awesome Sky-diving!
October 1, 2008
Mässig spannender Film über Undercover-Agent im Profi-Fallschirmspringer-Millieu
July 13, 2008
I'm torn. The movie lover in me finds Cutaway bordering on 'unwatchable'. The acting is second rate, the script is full of holes and the direction is, at times, amateurish. But, the skydiver in me never tires of popping this one in the DVD player.

Guy Manos, the director, is one of the most sought after stunt coordinators in the business and his reputation as a skydiver is almost unparalleled. Tired of the phony, green-screen wind effects of such films as Drop Zone and Terminal Velocity, Manos set out to make a REAL skydiving movie with actors who were REAL skydivers. Enter Tom Berenger and Stephen Baldwin. Both actors completed training and did many of their own jumps in the film.

In the end, what Manos has given us is a realistic film that stinks. Even jumpers don't seek this one out for its plot, we watch it for the action, the relative work, the free-flying, and the CReW. In short, Cutaway has very narrow appeal.
May 31, 2008
Stephen Baldwin - worst actor on the face of the tiny planet called Earth
May 10, 2008
really bad acting-classic skydivng all the same!!
April 25, 2008
Good Grief!!! I am never watching this.
April 7, 2008
½ February 2, 2008
Lots of skydiving. Lots of quasi philosophical speeches and nut flexing.
December 2, 2007
So bad that its good!
December 1, 2007
I don't care what anyone says, I like this movie. Full of action and surprisingly good acting if you take the cast into consideration (except Berenger who is mostly good). Oh, and that is NOT the kid from Step by Step!