Cutlass - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cutlass Reviews

April 9, 2014
good short film, another great appearance in a film of kristen
July 23, 2012
Can't wait 4 it 2 come out on DVD!It's directed by Kate Hudson.
April 3, 2012
This is a great short film! Kristen and Dakota together pre-Twilight Saga and Runaways. This is a very touching story. And it is all told in just 16 minutes! How many of us actually watch short films? Well this is the one to check out.
April 1, 2012
This movie is really awesome. Kristen and Dakota has done a fabulous job.
½ June 10, 2011
A nice short - very entertaining. It was nice to see big stars on the small screen in great performances. A
½ May 4, 2011
Good short film directed by Kate Hudson. Dakota Fanning is great as always, and K-Stew makes a nice appearance as well.
January 12, 2011
An awesome short movie with a magnificent cast. I admit I was surprised to see that Kate Hudson directed it. Dakota Fanning was great I'd have to add.
½ January 11, 2011
This was a sixteen minute long movie, so there's really not much to say. Not much happened in it except one girl buying a guitar and another buying a car.
½ November 5, 2010
A cute little short film, starring a whole lot of faces I recognised. I watched it for Kristen Stewart, but had no idea Dakota Fanning was in it as well. That's three things they've been in together! Along with the Twilight series and The Runaways. Kristen was pretty funny in this - which doesn't surprise me at all, because she rules.
June 19, 2010
Great short film about daughters wanting what their parents don't want to get them. I love how Robin's (Virginia madsen) daughter (Dakota Fanning) goes in for her guitar all super savvy, which is pretty much the opposite of what young Robin (Kristen Stewart) was with the Cutlass. Great acting and casting, with some good direction by Kate Hudson and a funny cameo by Chevy Chase. Love it.
March 25, 2010
Cute short. Dakota definitely proves herself with everything she does, though I do wonder about the message it emits. I don't think our parents are ever really happy about what we do, even if it makes us happy.
March 21, 2010
February 25, 2010
Short film, but it was really good, the acting on point. And Kristen was great!!
February 15, 2010
Written and directed by Kate Hudson...a fun short with a cool cast.
½ January 19, 2010
So I've read some harsh words about Kate's project here but it's Kate Hudson's directorial debut of a lighthearted 16 minute short that's just filled to the brim with talent! Kurt Russell was great. I'm already a Kristen Stewart fan but I do think she did a great job and really pulled off a character unlike any of the others she's done. Dakota Fanning: Wow! She's becoming a great actress and so well versed. The cinematography and editing was a little lacking but again it's a 16 minute short, so it was more than I would have normally hoped for. I don't think her message was you can buy happiness, but rather to support your children's dreams; "what makes you happy, makes me happier". It was obviously a project of passion for Kate to get started behind the camera and came out quite nice I'd say. The format was perfect as this probably wouldn't have worked well as a feature, but maybe could have.
December 13, 2009
loved ol virgin in candyman that is the best horror movie of the decade or possibly last 20 year absolutely shit me up chronic when i saw at the ol reading odeon with my ol mate david !!
November 25, 2009
A great cast with some great first time directing by Kate Hudson. This was a fun story that nearly everyone can relate to. Kurt Russell and Kristen Stewart were priceless together. It was just a really fun short that was a nice change from most attempts.
½ November 8, 2009
Very sweet little film. I love anything Dakota Fanning is in. The movie does a great job showing the experiences that influence how parents respond to their children.
October 21, 2009
I saw some of it on YouTube but not all of it, but I will some day!
October 13, 2009
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristen Stewart is fantastic in every movie she does!