D2: The Mighty Ducks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

D2: The Mighty Ducks Reviews

September 19, 2017
Why did critics give this movie 52% that's just not right I think it was a funny movie and hay it's a good sports movie I say it got 80% I recommend this movie if you like sports then let the games begin!
May 11, 2017
The Ducks are back! To play hockey and hay need a Comedy movie to enjoy well then here you go Emilio Estevez is good in this movie. I would watch this movie
½ March 12, 2017
At least as good as the first, if not better. D2 has a more serious tone as the characters are a little older and the stakes are significantly higher. The second movie keeps a fair amount of the core characters of the first film, meaning they cut out the unnecessary characters that wouldn't translate as well into a developing set of films. Emilio Estevez is as good as ever and both him and Joshua Jackson anchor the film's beating heart.
February 18, 2017
One of my favorite sports movies. I really loved watching all 3 of them as a kid.
½ January 26, 2017
The Ducks fly together in a wonderful sequel that introduces some new players to the team. (First viewing - Spring 1994 in theaters)
December 16, 2016
I love this movie, as a kid it might as well have been like we were watching the actual Olympics. Exciting movie for kids to watch or the drunken Millennial looking for some nostalgia.
July 6, 2016
A slight improvement over the first, but still completely predictable!
½ February 21, 2016
La calidad bajó bastante en esta secuela, pero al menos sigue siendo una película muy entretenida de ver, especialmente entre los más pequeños.
February 18, 2016
The Ducks have done it again USA style!
January 28, 2016
The mighty ducks are back and I like the beginning of the movie one Gordon plays minor-league hockey. But this time the team has gotten older and are playing very well and we have a new characters in this movie it's a good movie that will blow you away the Mighty Ducks series keeps getting better!!
The background music to this movie is good
½ December 23, 2015
A simple, but somewhat fun film. Lower rating just because of the annoying silliness that happens on the ice rink at several points, but notably when the lasso comes out.
October 7, 2015
I found the original to be more rewarding.
½ August 11, 2015
those inner city kids were sure patriotic, also terrible sportsmanship 101
½ May 13, 2015
Equally amazing and now that I've been to Iceland... they stink even more
May 4, 2015
As good as the first, no more, no less
April 19, 2015
A crappy sequel to a crappy original.
½ April 7, 2015
Little too silly but i've seen worse
September 17, 2014
The acting is quite shy of amazing, but as is the premise of the movie, what's life without a bit of fun?
September 16, 2014
I really liked this movie as a kid, but it's been awhile since I saw it last.