Daddy Day Camp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Daddy Day Camp Reviews

½ August 6, 2016
A Movie like this reminds me of hell.
I'm Serious! It's that bad because It's another Disaster movie of the Daddy Day Films.
The First Thing i wanna do to this movie is Throw it out of a window
I Hate Everything! There was no acting, There was no story, No Real Script, No Nothing!
Overall This is Bio Dome and Disaster Movie Combined, Another Kids movie that should deserve 0% instead of 1, A Movie That should burn in a hell fire and be send down with adolph hitler, This Movie Hangs itself on a cliffhanger and will be top 10 worst ideas on films to make.
This Makes Disaster Movie Look Good, This Is The Worst Movie I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life, Daddy Day Care Can Fuck Off!

Score: Not even 0 out of 10 (NOTHING!)
June 2, 2016
This is the worst movie of all time
½ March 19, 2016
Just skip it...skip it.
March 13, 2016
Bad movie the only part I liked Was the Buck character
February 13, 2016
This is a very dumb movie with tons of childish humor and an extremely predictable story. It's really an unnecessary sequel that also doesn't feel the same due to casting changes. If you're a fan of the first, you will probably be able to sit through it, but it's not anything special or unique.
½ January 27, 2016
Not the best one I thought the first one was better
½ January 15, 2016
The first film was a surprisingly fun family flick, but this one is completely unnecessary! None of the original actors returned (I don't know if it would even make a difference), there is no humor whatsoever besides fart jokes, and it's painful to watch all the way through.
October 24, 2015
One of the worst comedies or movies of any year not only 2007.
August 3, 2015
Daddy Day Care was funny and decent. But this sequel looks dreadful. Why even make a sequel?
½ April 6, 2015
Awful in nearly every sense of the word. Horrible jokes, awful acting, and humor that would only make a 2 year old laugh, Daddy Day Camp falls flatter on it's face than the first film.
February 15, 2015
No stars. 1% is far too high of a rating for this film. I hate this film. It left me feeling angry and depressed that someone somewhere thinks our children don't deserve any better than this. Avoid like the plague unto film-making that it is.
½ January 22, 2015
Probably the worst film of '07.
½ December 7, 2014
I giving this piece of shit 0 stars. Why would Fred Savage want a kid to puke on Cuba Gooding Jr. What did he do to deserve him being puked one by a nerdy blonde haired fuck. Afterwards the same kid ate a burnt banana and puked again inside Cubas tent. Cuba goes to investigate only to have vomit drip down on to his face and head twice. What was the vomit on 0 g. It dropped from the ceiling. You clearly see the kid face down puking his brains out how'd it get up there. Only one thing for Cuba to puked on again. Sort a. Then at the end the kid pukes all over another (revealing that his vomit is white like a babies) kid at the competing camp during Tug of War. In the end the a fat kid urinates in a balloon and throws it at another kid. Did I mention the acting is fucking shit. Too over the top and not in a good way. A very bad way. So much fart jokes and 3 vomiting jokes on other people by the same little fucker jack. Hate that fucking kid. Never have anyone be puked on ever. It's not funny seeing someone puke on to other people. Especially all over girls BREAST. It ruins there chances for guys wanting to touch them cause they know they've been puked on. Vomit and farts and piss jokes aren't funny when are they going to get that through their thick skull.
½ October 28, 2014
Il y a des films qu'il faudrait laisser en stand-alone, surtout si c'est pour réaliser des suites sans aucun des acteurs présents dans le premier. Daddy Day Camp est la suite de Daddy Day Care et ressemble plutôt à un remake déguisé. Remplacer Eddie Murphy et Jeff Garlin par Cuba Gooding Jr. et Paul Rae est évidemment une mauvaise idée. Avec un scénario lamentable qui enchaîne les bons sentiments idiots et les gags ridicules, une réalisation aussi impersonnelle qu'apathique et des seconds rôles pathétiques, rien ne peut sauver Daddy Day Camp de la catastrophe annoncée.
September 8, 2014
Classic predictable camp romp. Amusing but a little ridiculous.
½ July 30, 2014
My Rating: 2.5/5 stars; Grade: C+; Gesture: Thumbs Sideways; Status: Mediocre or So-So (Rotten); Emoticon: :-|.
July 16, 2014
Daddy Day Camp was a total disaster. The whole film is a total mess. Wasted opportunity by Cuba Gooding, Jr. in this mess.
July 13, 2014
This name-related-only sequel puts the "potty" in "potty humor"; immature, cheap, and not at all funny.
July 5, 2014
It was ok. But not good
½ June 21, 2014
By adding insult to injury, maybe it's time for Cuba Gooding Jr. to stay out of the family-friendly business. The first "Daddy Day Care" with Eddie Murphy was sorta decent. It was alright, but not quite better than Dr. Doolittle. But I don't know the developers wanted nothing to do with this braindead sequel called "Daddy Day Camp." Instead, which sequel is the worst and unwatchable for kids? This one or Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2. Either way, these movies were made to be terrible.