Daddy's Dyin'...Who's Got the Will? Reviews

• Feb 10, 2013

Shitbomb! Can I please have my hour and a half back!?! I felt like I was watching sentimental family movie that sucked! One of those bad movies with a good cast!

• Aug 17, 2012

Bickering siblings are reunited at their Texas home as their father lies on his deathbed.

• May 22, 2012

This movie was really good I don't care what anyone else says it's good, it made me laugh. It reminded me of my dad's side of the family whom would have love to just sit there and watch it with me.

• jay n Super Reviewer
    Feb 17, 2011

A lot of good actors are stranded in this clumsy mess.

A lot of good actors are stranded in this clumsy mess.

• Oct 08, 2008

LOOOVE This movie!!!!

LOOOVE This movie!!!!

• Aug 17, 2008

When I first saw the title of the movie, I was like naaaay but after seeing the previews and decided to watch it.......so funny you have a family fighting over there fathers will and they are so funny doing it......

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jul 09, 2008

Neither hot nor cold, but a lukewarm time waster.

Neither hot nor cold, but a lukewarm time waster.

• Aug 17, 2007

It has been so long since I have seen this movie. If ya know where I can find it let me know I have looked for it everywhere.

• Aug 06, 2007

A funny funny flix everyone should see this movie it's the bomb

A funny funny flix everyone should see this movie it's the bomb

• Jul 16, 2007

People usually haven't heard of this movie, but it's worth seeing. It was originally a play. Judge Reinhold and Beau Bridges are terrific.