Dadnapped - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dadnapped Reviews

July 11, 2016
2.7/10
About as stupid as the title sounds, Dadnapped is another Disney Channel pile of crap.
June 20, 2016
Ok Disney Channel movie!
½ February 13, 2016
Mediocre, predictable and not very entertaining. It's not even worth seeing looking at Disney Channel standards. Nothing really funny or enjoyable about this one.
½ August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
July 5, 2014
Grade: D
Danapped is very unrealistic but is kind of enjoyable film some fans of books can relate too. i can. Thats what makes me enjoy the film a little bit. Danapped is about a young teenage age girl wanting to be with her father for the weekend but on the way her father had to make one stop before their trip to promote his new poopular book and becomes danapped and his daughter mus save the day. Dadnapped is fun to watch if you can relate to it by being a book fan so you might enjoy this flick.
March 2, 2013
There is nothing but a dull storyline, tired antics, and basically another formulaic attempt to boast filler in the teenage mind.
½ February 10, 2013
Disney TV movie using current Disney stars (Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waveryly Place). Should be interesting for the kids (Minor interest for adults).
December 9, 2012
This movie..... was awful.
November 10, 2012
It was really funny to watch
August 25, 2012
Just another average disney movie.
July 24, 2012
Allie and Katie really enjoyed it.
½ March 20, 2012
Not the best movie. Kinda odd. Can tell it was a Disney movie that didn't make it to theaters
January 28, 2012
I loved this film. Emily Osment, David Henrie, Jason Earles & Moises Arias were hilarious in it! They always are in everything. I love Emily, Jason & Moises in Hannah Montana and David in Wizards Of Waverly Place. I love every film that is on the Disney Channel and Dadnapped is one of them. I can't remember seeing Kirsten Stroms from Days Of Our Lives in it tho so i will have to watch it again now and see if i can spot her as she's one of my favorite Soap Opera actresses. A great film and a must see.
½ September 11, 2011
I had no idea what was going on in this movie. A good movie for kids to see. It's filled with Disney stars.
September 11, 2011
It is a kid movie. I think it had a stupid plot. The kids will probably enjoy it.
July 5, 2011
dadnapped is one of the shittiest movies EVER
June 24, 2011
This sounds pretty awful. Pass.
June 17, 2011
Haha, funny movie!. I watched this like 2 or 3 times. ^^
March 27, 2011
Great disney cast, some good gags. Not for the adults.
January 27, 2011
You know, Disney movies, also shows, are getting to be really stupid. This movie was okay, but come on, Emily Osment can't act. She's awkward and anyone can get up there and say a few lines. Lil Wayne could pull off what she does, and that's nowhere near a compliment. 2 stars. One because I watched it out of boredom, another one for the hell of it.