Daft Punk & Leiji Matsumoto's Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem Reviews

• Oct 01, 2019

So, i see to no one talk about it, this film speaks about racism, slavery, the difficulty of loving someone from another social level than ours, while reminding us that it can happen, and also the frivolity of love as that of life, the scenario is not pushed, it's not the goal, watch this film, do not see it as a masterpiece, but as a mirror of what has been done, what is done and what will be done. Just for fun, I met someone who told me that this film is a comic film, his not made me laugh, he was serious, I did not try to debate, if he finds any funny thing in this movie is that it's deceiving title. I hope to you gonna understand this movie, not all can understand.

• Jul 23, 2018

Great animation and the story line was cool too. I love the incorporation of all of the songs and how they are an actual part of the movie.

• Jul 16, 2018

It's a combination of an anime film and the music of the album Discovery by Daft Punk and it's unexpectedly good.

• Feb 24, 2018

para ser una pelicula del año 2000 tiene buen gusto en cuanto a banda sonora pero no tiene muy buena animacion

• Oct 12, 2017

Despite it technically being a 1 hour music video of my favorite album of all time, as well as some cliches, this...film...? I don't know what it is classified as it is almost as fun to watch as listening to the album itself.

• Aug 19, 2017

Daft Punk made one of the best musical stories for me.

Daft Punk made one of the best musical stories for me.

• Jul 17, 2017

I have never seen a film that can tell such a great story without one line of dialogue. For that to succeed, the music has to be fantastic, which it was. Daft Punk is one of my favorite bands and they somehow made a movie equally as good as they are. I have only a few minor issues, like lip movements being inconsistent with a song and one seen that involved a character quickly taking the place as a janitor. Other than that, this movie was incredible and is a must see.

• Aug 07, 2016

Tengo que admitirlo, la historia como tal es ridícula, pero por lo menos tiene un mensaje interesante sobre la industria musical que sigue vigente, y su viaje de ciencia ficción fantástica estilo anime, junto a la música de Daft Punk se complementan perfectamente una con la otra. Muy recomendable, y entretenida de ver.

• Oct 02, 2015

It's hard not to go the distance when you meet face to face!

It's hard not to go the distance when you meet face to face!

• Jul 16, 2015

Si les gusta Daft Punk y ver un album representado con la bella (aunque tosca) animación japonesa (de donde viene Dragon Ball) y que la historia avanze mediante las canciones del album... Esta película es para ti.