Dahmer - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dahmer Reviews

½ December 2, 2007
Saw this a while ago, and it wasn't any good.
November 27, 2007
It didn't really expand on anything, but it was overall not bad.
November 25, 2007
Jeremy Renner can kidnap me any day! It's not his fault the story was amazingly BORING and did not at all portray Dahmer as the truely disturbed person he was. I feel bad for Dahmer right now, knowing that there's a movie out there that shows him as some pussy that's not even that psychotic. Again.. this was not Renner's fault.. I blame Jacobson.
November 23, 2007
Some story! Jeffrey Dahmer is one of the most fascinating serial killers of all time, and this stupid movie made it look like he was nothing more than an overly aggressive homosexual. They didn't even delve into his psyche. They didn't cover his attempts at putting acid into the brains of his victims to create human zombies, or his 30 gallon barrel of acid for dissolving body parts. His appetite for eating his victims towards the end so they could stay with him forever, or keeping mummified skulls wasn't even touched on. A total farce of a movie in what should have been a sure-fire blockbuster.
½ November 21, 2007
It shows the real guy behind the bad one and what he went through in his life before his very bad decisions in life.
½ November 16, 2007
Shocking based on real life serial killer.
November 11, 2007
syke, fæle, dårlige filmen.
November 9, 2007
David Jacobson has a lot of potential. Same goes for Jeremy Renner. Hard to watch, hard to sympathize with Dahmer, but it somehow works without going too far.
November 5, 2007
Low budget about the serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer who killed and the raped his victims.
½ November 3, 2007
seemed too sympathetic to the killer.

And it seemed to really fixate on how he killed his victims, it grossed me out and i've watched all sorts of crime movies. Didn't show him getting caught, which was what i was waiting to see, too.
Like we need more movies glorifying these cowards. Nope!
November 1, 2007
Not interested. I generally avoid horror movies.
½ October 29, 2007
Obviously, it's a disturbing tale. But, it was definitely more interesting (and not as gorey, whew!) than I expected -- the acting surpassed my expectations, as well.
October 28, 2007
Ei voi muuta sanoa kuin huono. Dahmerin persoonassa ei ole mitään kiinostavaa, sairas mies ajautuu yhä pimeämpään maailmaansa. En edes juurikaan muista mitään koko leffasta
October 27, 2007
damn wat a great movie
October 27, 2007
sick but interesting
½ October 26, 2007
Renner really made it work, but the rest of cast wasn't up to par. the narrative was interesting, but it was missing a lot of dahmer's actual story that they could have used to better get the point across.
October 21, 2007
Dark and disturbing movie about Jeffrey Dahmer and some of the incidents of his life that lead him down to the path of human destruction. Also some powerful acting here especially from Jeremy Renner. If you ought to watch a movie thats not only about the gore but seriously reflects upon the life of a full-blooded serial killer this is the one. Forget about the earlier "Secret life of Jeffrey Dahmer". You couldnt watch a more misleading portrait of the real Dahmer. David Jacobson¬īs movie actually have done some serious repair for that garbage.
½ October 16, 2007
A genuine surprise--thinking person's drama and dissection of a human beings descent into the unknown. Sophisticated writing and direction for a film that was marketed as a slasher/exploitation flick. Above average performances from Davison and lead Jeremy Renner (by far his best role).
If you want blood, gore, and body counts rent something else, because this movie delivers on a different level.
October 13, 2007